Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Doe down!!!!
    Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Doe down!!!!
      Congrats!

I ended up a bust. Plenty of deer seen, just wouldn't stand still in the right place, facing the right direction... As a consolation prize, I am now on the couch eating boudin, with a bowl of civichi, bag of tostitos, and glass of Laphroaig

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
        Congrats!

I ended up a bust. Plenty of deer seen, just wouldn't stand still in the right place, facing the right direction... As a consolation prize, I am now on the couch eating boudin, with a bowl of civichi, bag of tostitos, and glass of Laphroaig
        A glass of what?????

Congrats on the doe Kirby! Can't wait to see the LDP's.

Bisch

Comment

Details later
          On the rd

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            A glass of what?????
            Yummy Islay single malt Scotch. Mmmm!

Comment

Congrats on the doe.

Comment

Well I made it to the processor before they closed ( in LamPasas)
                I was 100% sure I shot right over her back. I kept watching her until she stopes about 80yds away. She stood there for a minute then got to wobbelin and cell over backward. I was very surprised. I hit her square through the liver. I lost focus just I was about to release and tried to stop myself. Never found the arrow, I really need some lighted knocks. Pics later when I get home. Fixin to grab some Storms and head for the house

Comment

Oh yeah, Storms Special and a large iced tea! Mmmmmmm!!!!!!

Congrats again Kirby! Now get the burger ate ang get to the pics.

Bisch

Comment

well I'm not very good with the LDP's mostly because I am usually by myself and all I have is a phone camera with out a flash. Typically I kill a deer just before dark for some reason. Sure would be nice to get one down in the morning so I can get good pic's.
                    the pic of the contraption up in a tree is one of my best stand. I had been on this place many years and had always wanted to put a stand up in this draw. Well when I decided on the perfect tree I looked up and this stand was already there. it's a homemade swivel chair stuck between 2 limbs and it has to have been there for 30 years. Still very sturdy and absolutly the perfect spot.
                    The buck is the one that hung around for about 2 hours today. an hour this morning and another one this afternoon.
                    I'm pumped to have 3 consecutive years with a trad. kill. hopefully i can get another one before the end of the season
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice doe congrats!

Comment

Way to go, we had faith in you!!!!

Comment

NICE!!!!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

i had another doe picked out who was being a bully to all the other deer. she ran all the other deer off the corn and would lift up and slap them if they tried to come back. Well, she got lucky because this deer came in and kicked her rear end out of there I guess there is always someone who can put you in your place lol... but she paid for it

Comment

nice....way to stay with it. Sweat in November...no fun. Fill'n the freezer ....well worth it. Congrats.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you got the trad thing down now Kirby. Congratulations buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X