Neighborhood fox at our back door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighborhood fox at our back door

I was doin dishes when I saw somethin move outside the window. As I was lookin up, I thought to myself, dagum stray cat! Then my eyes locked on the infamous fox that we always see runnin up and down the streets of our home. It was just sittin there for about 20 seconds then went to the front of the house, so I went to get my phone to take a picture. When I stuck my head through the blinds of the livin room, I couldn't find it anywhere. Outta nowhere it shot out from our next door neighbors trash cans that were under their carport. I guess somethin spooked it and it went to our back yard. I apologize for the horrible pictures, but it's the best I could get without spooking it again. Wish I coulda got one from the kitchen window darn it! The big blur in the middle of the pictures is the fox. Just wanted to share what I thought was a pretty cool story....Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354029839.693569.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24937279Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354029858.823049.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	24937280
    Attached Files

I enjoy the foxes around here. One used to come to our house the same time every night. She would come right into the kitchen and sit by the table while I made her a ham and cheese omlette. If she was late and I was already in bed, she would scratch on the door. After she ate she would curl up by my rocking chair and go to sleep. This went on for a whole year. After she had her babies we never saw her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      I enjoy the foxes around here. One used to come to our house the same time every night. She would come right into the kitchen and sit by the table while I made her a ham and cheese omlette. If she was late and I was already in bed, she would scratch on the door. After she ate she would curl up by my rocking chair and go to sleep. This went on for a whole year. After she had her babies we never saw her again.
      That's awesome...strange but very cool! I just find it weird that there's a fox roamin our streets cause we live smack dab in the middle of town....

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

I would much rather have the fox over what is normally roaming the streets late at night!!!lol Thats cool having what appears to be a grey fox in your pic, my friend that use to live at Morgans point had a couple red fox that would join the party eveytime he fired up his grill.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
              I would much rather have the fox over what is normally roaming the streets late at night!!!lol Thats cool having what appears to be a grey fox in your pic, my friend that use to live at Morgans point had a couple red fox that would join the party eveytime he fired up his grill.
              You are correct it is a grey fox. We set it pretty regular at night but I'm pretty sure this is the first time it's showed itself in the daylight. It must be getting more comfortable with its surroundings

Comment

That's too cool.

Comment

Working...
                X