Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying!

Comment

Prayers Needed

Heath, let's go steal your moms car and go hot rodding! Hope your feeling better. Prayers are going up. Gonna go kill a doe or two this weekend. Are you up for some jerky?

Comment

Stay strong! Prayers still going up.

Bisch

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent !

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Getting ready to go pop some does. You needing anything? Hope they get your meds figured out, and get your fever down bud.

Comment

Praying for this situation.

Comment

How ya been brother?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Heath, we missed Hunter and your Dad the other day at the shoot. I hope things are getting better! Still sending up prayers for ya!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by temple droptine View Post
                          How ya been brother?
                          Spirits still high my friend. Been in the hospital since Friday with a fever that I couldn't control my white cell count shot down so low the only defense my body had was to try an cook whatever was goin on lol. They are gettin it leveled off again and gettin my cell count pumped as much as possible before they send me home

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Heath, we missed Hunter and your Dad the other day at the shoot. I hope things are getting better! Still sending up prayers for ya!

Bisch
                            Thanks my friend. Hunter was a lil bummed with himself (he hasn't really practiced much with all this goin on) but he did have a good time at shoot and sai it's a fun range!

Comment

Take care Brother... You are in out thoughts and prayers

Comment

Still thinking about you Heath! I hope the fever is gone and things are going better for you.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X