This weekend looks good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend looks good

Looks good for my neck of the woods this weekend!
    Attached Files

Yulp

Comment

We got highs in low 50's and should be close to freezing saturday morning! Should be good.

Comment

good weekend for youth weekend

Comment

All the best rated hunting days according to charts are during the week this year. I have never used the charts before but it's killing me seeing them during the week. Although , I seen more deer on a 10% day than any of the 90% + days so far this year. Good luck this weekend. I have to cook in Stockyards on the wagon. I will be daydreaming about hunting though.
          Last edited by huntinpool; 10-24-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Going to be a full moon, but good weather for sitting all day. The deer and pigs are on acorns right now anyway. Time to hunt old school and get off the feeders for a while.

Comment

I love those temps but hate thae north winds! Actually straight north is not too bad. Anything with a W (NW, W, SW) cuts my usable stands in half. Good luck to you this weekend. Looks like it will be during the week next week when I get back out to the lease.

Bisch

Comment

I'll be huntin'. but I don't care too much for the north wind either. My set ups are for a south wind.

Comment

Should help the rut!

Good luck!

J. P.

Comment

I love the n wind for ducks and I will be taking kids for youth weekend. But man I wish I could be in the stand sat morning be in the 40s at my place

Comment

Working...
                    X