My Neet 3-Fingers Under Glove Improvement/Enhancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Neet 3-Fingers Under Glove Improvement/Enhancement

I love the feeling of the Neet 3-finger glove on my fingers and on my face at anchor, but I couldn't ever get a real smooth, clean, and quiet release.

This was especially difficult when I was hunting, it seemed as if the leather on the fingers would soak up all the moisture and almost get sticky.

So last year I called up a Cordura dealer on the east coast and asked him to send me a sample, once received I then cut and sewed the Cordura onto the outside of the glove. I used upholstery tread to attach the cordura to the glove. It was pretty easy, all I did was thread the needle through the holes that were already on the glove.

So your probably saying why didnt he just buy a dura glove??
    I did, I shot it for 2 weeks, and gave it to my uncle, just couldnt get comfortable with the finger tips and the way they felt at anchor.

The first three pictures below are of the glove I just sewed up yesterday that will be my back-up glove until properly broken in.

The Last pic is of the first glove I did a year ago. It still shoots great and is my go to glove. It's just now starting show a little wear and tear but still has a ton of life left. I'd say I on avg shoot 150-200 arrows a week.

enjoy.
    Attached Files

Nice work!

Bisch

Comment

That'll work!

Comment

Nice way to adjust to what makes you confident and comfortable!

Comment

Nice adjustment!

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Interesting idea.

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice job, i think I may give a Dura-glove a shot after deer season. I use the Neet right now as well. Just looking for one that I can buy and not have to re-sow to fit me right. But the face feel of the Neet I really do like.
                    B

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
                      Nice job, i think I may give a Dura-glove a shot after deer season. I use the Neet right now as well. Just looking for one that I can buy and not have to re-sow to fit me right. But the face feel of the Neet I really do like.
                      B
                      Thats the main reason I did this.

I tried tabs, the damascus, the black widow super slick, and the dura.

The neet just felt and shot best for me

Comment

Working...
                      X