Cinnamon Creek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Creek?

I'm 27 miles from there and I looked them up and saw the rented trad bows. Has anyone ever been, and what kind of bows do they have. I'm bored to death and need to shoot something! I'm goin today to check it out, was just wondering what you guys knew of the rentals?

Clay

I have never rented from there but the place is pretty cool. You will enjoy it. I have seen families with rentals and they seemed to be having a blast.

Comment

Clay, if you have never been there, you need to go just to see it. The shop (99% compound stuff) is humongous and the outdoor ranges are incredible. You won't be disappointed.

Bisch

Comment

They are for sure mostly compound, but they do have some Trad stuff. I don't know about rentals, but the owner told me a couple of months ago that they were selling around 10 trad bows per week. They have to sell arrows and gloves to go with them.

This week you can shoot zombies and werewolves too.

Comment

Thanks guys I may wait and go back on my next hitch when I have my bow with me. It looks like a cool place and I could sure pass some time with all those 3d targets. Thanks again

Clay

Comment

Working...
          X