quiver options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quiver options?

I got a bonus check coming in on Friday and the majority of it is going to pay off bills. But I'm going to hold back around $60 for a quiver for my Bear Grizzly recurve. I would like to get one that will also work for any future bows I may get. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I guess if you guys highly recommend one for a little more then my price range I would spend a little extra cash but would like to keep it around $60 if possible. I looked at a few on 3rivers but figured I better ask all of you for advice first. Thanks in advance guys.

I have a Big Jims strap on quiver and a Great Northern Strap on quiver. Both in really good condition. I'd sell the Big Jim for $45 and the Great Northern for $75

I can send you some pics if you send me your email. No worries if you go another direction....just thought I'd throw it out there so you could save some money if need be.

Comment

Great northern

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        I have a Big Jims strap on quiver and a Great Northern Strap on quiver. Both in really good condition. I'd sell the Big Jim for $45 and the Great Northern for $75

I can send you some pics if you send me your email. No worries if you go another direction....just thought I'd throw it out there so you could save some money if need be.
        Thanks definitely interested!! dwstinge@gmail.com

Comment

Pics sent.

Comment

Depending on the style you want, wheather one piece or two piece. I think EFA has some good strap ons in that price range. If you don't mind used, keep an eye on the "bow cases and quivers" classifieds over on TradGang. Thats where I get mine and they usually have everything from bow quivers,side quivers and back quivers.

Comment

Email sent Tx ag. I think I found one guys.

Comment

I made mine out of a piece of pvc. Heated it up in the oven and ovaled out one end. painted it black lined with heavy leather and put fur on the top. I just strap it to my pack and it works great.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I use a Great Northern on every bow I own. I have the strap on for my one piece bows and the Quick Mount for my takedowns. If you can swing thr $$$ for the GN you will not be disappointed.

Bisch

Comment

^^^^^

I'll second what bisch said. I have both the strap on and quick release Great Northerns as well and love them both.
                    b

Comment

Well as much as I want to get the Great Northern. Especially after hearing so many good comments here. Its probably better that I save some cash so I am getting the Big Jim's.

Comment

Good deal! Now you don't have to walk around with a handful of arrows You ought to be all set up for this weekend. Hope we shoot something AND find it this time!

Comment

Lol. I know that's right!!! I just got finished flinging a few in the backyard and resharpening my broadheads. I'm ready. I just hope the wind is a little more in our favor this time.

Comment

Originally posted by stingebow View Post
                            Lol. I know that's right!!! I just got finished flinging a few in the backyard and resharpening my broadheads. I'm ready. I just hope the wind is a little more in our favor this time.
                            Its seems that the odds might be on our side this weekend... supposed to rain Friday from a cold front and that means no crunchy leaves and hopefully a bit of a breeze that we can put at their back, along with an overcast day. I'm ready... sharpen your skinnin knife bro!!!

Comment

Looks good on my Grizzly! Thanks Txag
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X