No announcement yet.

Live at the Weavers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will that would be great but I believe I have awaken the sleeping wife giant! So I my best bet would be to hang out with you guys next weekend lol. It's going to be great catching up with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
      Nash, wake her up and tell her your friend Will reeeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyyy needs you to go shoot in his place since he can't be there tomorrow. I bet if you promise to shoot under 200 (or way under 200), Heath and the guys would welcome you into my spot in their group. I made everybody look awesome today with my 1/3 whiff percentage!
      Yea come on so you can shoot this beast of a longbow I got today! I'm leavin it in the truck tomorrow! Although I did shoot one of my best scores with it today!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
        Yea come on so you can shoot this beast of a longbow I got today! I'm leavin it in the truck tomorrow! Although I did shoot one of my best scores with it today!
        I can only handle one beast at a time bro lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
          Y'all should have posted someone to be the official TBH poster person for pics and up dates. My only up date is I'm still looking for ol big in the woods or I would be there, have fun
          We did, its TradDoc.

Comment

Originally posted by D.B. View Post
            can anyone tell me what the high score was for the jackpot rounds today ? i have always been impressed with the quality of trad folks and the weavers really stepped it up with their hospitality. THANK YOU !!!! cant wait for tomorrow. Dusty
            L M Butler won the jackpot round with a score of 267 (I think, I'll check the card in the am). He also supplied all the ice for this. Trick and his wife cooked elk burgers for tonights meal, Ron & Lupe supplied the burger, Bones is cooking up dutch oven cobbler for tomorrow and I'm going to bed.

Comment

I had a great time at the Weavers today. Met new to me people and caught up with some I haven't seen in a while.
              The grounds and facilities were great.

Bob was there in all his glory. It's truely awe inspiring to see so many beautiful bows in one place.
              Attached Files

Comment

The power of the red whiskers lent an electric aura to the air.

Trad Doc just couldn't keep from getting into the food. He ate enough to kill an ordinary man.
                Attached Files

Comment

Then....there was Glen. First he was saying "I could hardly hold his horns up, they were so big". How many times can a man tell one story.

If I heard him say "This is just the way I shot when I killed my Boone and Crockett elk", one more time, I swear I would have killed him.

In the last picture you can see Bones in the back ground trying to ignore him as he said "LIKE THIS" just as he shot. Oh yeah, the mans got a big head.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pies are cooling on the racks. Headed to bed. See you at around 8:45!

J.P.

Comment

If you see Glen back there today, be sure to address him as Wapiti Wizard. It's the only way he will respond to you.

Comment

Sorry I dropped the ball on updates! I tried doing more than I was capable of on the range shooting the jackpot round I have haft the time of my life meeting new folks, Draco thanks for the sharpner! Today hs been great! I wore myself out again shooting then topped it off by foundering myself on ALL this great food!!!! I am now in the shade watching the $100.00 bill shoot, man you stick some money out there and these people's shooting abilities skyrocket!! Of course Mr. Bisch won it the first time around. I think everyone is having a great time!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350846087.481996.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	24130637Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350846122.047974.jpg
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	24130638Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350846161.814984.jpg
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	24130639Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350846207.552577.jpg
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	24130641Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350846380.140796.jpg
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	24130643

Comment

nice

Comment

I had a great time today. Met a lot of really nice people and managed to keep all of my arrows. Thanks again to the Weavers for hosting. The BBQ was super good!

Comment

Here is Bisch with the 100 yard $100 shot
                              Last edited by BowBuddy; 07-23-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                                Here is Bisch with the 100 yard $100 shot
                                I'm all for giving Bisch the credit he is due but the shot was more like 45 yards. CONGRATS BISCH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X