No announcement yet.

Trad bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one! Ron makes a fine bow, that's for sure.

Bisch

Comment

Yes he does glad to have him in my neck of the woods. More than one kid in our 4H club shoots his bows.

Comment

i just got my sarrels black hills 2 all set up bought it from a fellow TBHer ill tell you what i cant put it down been shooting like crazy everyday hooked as well

Comment

Love that Blackhills II.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Love that Blackhills II.
              it is really a sweet shooting bow may never pick up my mathews DXT

Comment

Welcome to the trad side! It sure is a blast without a doubt. I hope you and your son keep at it and have lots of fun!

Comment

Jimmy come to the Weaver Invatational on the 20-21 of October in Spicewood tx. You can meet a bunch there. Its all trad and there will be everyone from world champions to beginners there. Good food on Sunday after shoot , camping on Sat. and jackpot shoot,and fun archery games. The only one better than this one is Hill country shoot out, and Chester.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                    Jimmy come to the Weaver Invatational on the 20-21 of October in Spicewood tx. You can meet a bunch there. Its all trad and there will be everyone from world champions to beginners there. Good food on Sunday after shoot , camping on Sat. and jackpot shoot,and fun archery games. The only one better than this one is Hill country shoot out, and Chester.
                    Ron was telling me about the Hill country shoot out. He said take your good arrows and put them way in back of the closet and forget you have them, then get your cheap arrows out for that shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy o View Post
                      Ron was telling me about the Hill country shoot out. He said take your good arrows and put them way in back of the closet and forget you have them, then get your cheap arrows out for that shoot.
                      None of my arrows are CHEAP!!!!

Itis true that the rocky terrain at Vanderpool can be very hard on your arrows if you forget how to hit the foam!

Bisch

Comment

Nice bow. congrats to the Lad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          None of my arrows are CHEAP!!!!

Itis true that the rocky terrain at Vanderpool can be very hard on your arrows if you forget how to hit the foam!

Bisch
                          I dont forget how to hit the foam just not very good at hitting the foam yet

Comment

Working...
                          X