Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deb View Post
    Burn it? Naw, it has a new rope and is all greased up. Flying turkey is 10 or 0 this year. 'Cause he is REALLY flying.
    I like the turkey! But it don't like me that much lol

Comment

Thank you to our friends at TBoGeorgia/Georgia Outdoors for donating a beautiful bow for the auction. The auction is looking GOOD!

Comment

Dang Miss Deb! Y'all must have been very representive back during the IVO World!! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          Dang Miss Deb! Y'all must have been very representive back during the IVO World!! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!
          We met HatchetBowDan at Chester years ago. We watched in amazement as he hacked a selfbow from a stave using nothing but a hatchet and a pocket knife.

Comment

We met HatchetBowDan at Chester years ago. We watched in amazement as he hacked a selfbow from a stave using nothing but a hatchet and a pocket knife.
            I thought I was a bowyer until I seen Hatchet Dan at work . Then there is his Colonel Sanders southern gentleman looks with that Georgia accent. He whittles out a hickory selfbow with hatchet and pocket knife in about an hour. If in survival mode you definately want hatchet Dan with you. One of my most favorite bows that I have was made by him.Some know this bow by Peppy. Someday there will be a deer come to its demise by it.

Comment

Here is a partial list.

JPBruni and his crew
              Bob Sarrels
              Zack Sarrels
              Bisch
              LM Butler
              Ron Meloni & family
              TradDoc
              Dale & Pat Campbell
              Ron & Lupe Jones
              Matt & Kim Smith (Trick)
              John Reyna
              James & Brandy Hicks (GapShooter)
              Shana Wilson (SkunkLady)
              Tim Morris
              Mac
              Ferguson620
              Bones
              Jeter
              Beretta Dave
              League guys 5
              Celtic Fest guys 5
              Bountyhunter & crew
              Habanarrow

And then there is the hopeful list.

Could I ask a big favor of someone? I traded for/bought a bow from James Hicks way back in July. I still owe him $75 bucks for it, but with my work schedule it is just impossible for me to ever get to the PO to send him the money, and he doesn't have a paypal... Is there anyone that would accept a paypal payment from me, and give it to him at the shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
                Could I ask a big favor of someone? I traded for/bought a bow from James Hicks way back in July. I still owe him $75 bucks for it, but with my work schedule it is just impossible for me to ever get to the PO to send him the money, and he doesn't have a paypal... Is there anyone that would accept a paypal payment from me, and give it to him at the shoot?
                Not a problem. I'll be there Saturday, if that's ok? Let me know if I can help.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
                  Not a problem. I'll be there Saturday, if that's ok? Let me know if I can help.

Ron
                  That would be great, pm me your paypal addy, and I'll pm James and let him know.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Well change of plans. I only get two weekends a month off maximum, and I already have the next committed to a camping trip with my dad and brother. The fiance isn't too fond of losing our one weekend this month(understandable). So I'll be staying in town this time. Got some arrows coming for her first trad bow, and ready to get her behind it!!! Hopefully next year we can attend shooting it together. I hope everyone has a fantastic time! And be sure to get some photos!
                      B

Comment

4 days!

Comment

We are ready!

Comment

Woohoo!!!

Comment

I'm starting to get excited now.

Comment

Weather prediction is also great. This will be my first time to come. Can't wait!

Oh, and if I shoot really badly, I cut my finger yesterday, so that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                                X