Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
    I am planning on coming. I did not get a committment from Glenn Bryant or Lonnie Dye, so I may be by myself. I would like a spot in the "Man Cave" if possible. All I need is a place big enough to throw an air mattress on the floor.

Wayne
    Done

Comment

I hope every that can make it does! Im already missing everyone from 3d season

Comment

Me too John!!! I'm ready to be there breathing some clean air!!! I'm staying in hotel somewhere close. I can't wait. Only wish I had tv to watch A&M give LSU a run for their money!!!!

Comment

I will be there Saturday but can't make it back Sunday.

Comment

Me and maybe my little one on Sunday. Thanks for hosting.

Comment

Still planning on coming, and bringing 1 other guy from northeast ok.

Comment

Looks like we are going to have a good crowd. Now if Dusty and Martha would show up..
                Today I finish mowing and do the final touches on the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  I will be there Saturday but can't make it back Sunday.
                  I sure hope we meet up! I'll be there for the whole enchilada! Look for the ugliest guy there and ask someone if that is Doc. It'll either be me or Bisch!lol

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                    I sure hope we meet up! I'll be there for the whole enchilada! Look for the ugliest guy there and ask someone if that is Doc. It'll either be me or Bisch!lol
                    Larry, you shouldn't put yourself down like that. No one comes close to Bisch.

John
                    Ron
                    Ben
                    Anybody but me

Comment

I may have screwed up, I forgot I was wanting him to show me how to sharpen broadheads while we were down at the Weavers. Now all he'll do is give me that"look"! Maybe someone else will take pity on me and help me out!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                        Originally posted by Trick View Post
                        Larry, you shouldn't put yourself down like that. No one comes close to Bisch.

John
                        Ron
                        Ben
                        Anybody but me
                        I don't even know if I will come now!! My feelings are really hurt.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                          I know lots of ladies who think you're the best lookin' thing they ever seen. Those guys are just jealous because they know you're gonna whip 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                            Waaa waaa waa, your feelings would be hurt if you had any.

I will build a sharpener for you Trad Doc and show you how to use it. It's the simpliest there is.

Comment

Deb

Hi Deb,

Gary Wood confirmed, he will pitch a tent.

Don

Comment

Couple more weeks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X