No announcement yet.

Weaver Invitational2012. Its On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the closest hotel/motel. I think Glenn Bryant and I are coming. Looks like on the map that Marble Falls might be the closest place.

Wayne

Comment

For hotels Marble Falls is your best bet. The closest is Mountain Star Lodge on 620, but it is very expensive.

Comment

Would like to see Ya'll Wayne and try to talk lonnie and gang to show up also. Ya bring you a cot and there will be room in the man cave for 4-6.

Comment

This sounds like a sweet way to break in the new rig, loose a half dozen arrows or so, look a newbe fool, and see/meet some trad TBHers... I'm in.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
            This sounds like a sweet way to break in the new rig, loose a half dozen arrows or so, look a newbe fool, and see/meet some trad TBHers... I'm in.

Steve
            Haha! You will be shooting way more than a half dozen arrows, that's for sure. Come on out for some fun.

Bisch

Comment

Not if I only have a half dozen to lose... And I could learn to spell

Am I going to get to see those copperhead skins on a bow yet?

Comment

Back up

Comment

Believe me when I say this, there will be SEVERAL expert arrow finders on the premises! And no, you don't need to know how I know!!LOL Now if you break yours, then that's a different story, but there are usually lots of folks that are happy to share!

Comment

We can trade some arrows for some Copperhead skins

Comment

Lol, just letting y'all know about the cussing policy. $5 fine for taking the Lord's name in vain. All other bad words $2. I shot the course the first time this morning. Ought to be a nice little earner. Cost me $12 in 2009.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up deb! Ill bring some extra cash just in case

Comment

If I make it, I'll be sure to take my snake den with me. So far I have: rattler, bull and copperhead.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                            If I make it, I'll be sure to take my snake den with me. So far I have: rattler, bull and copperhead.
                            I hope those are just skins!

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                              Thanks, but that was more of a poke. I had a skin (or maybe it was 2?) a couple of years ago that I gave to Bisch. It was too short, so he hasn't used it (them?). I was just busting his chops a little.

On that note though, is anyone from Fort Worth attending? Sunsethunter's little girl needs a deer rifle, so we need a TBH Express before youth weekend...

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Weekend getting closer! I am ready to shoot at some targets! I like hunting season, but I really like going shoot with friends at tourneys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X