Small game tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small game tips?

What small game tips do you use with your trad gear? Blunts, judos, or what? Im looking to try some new ones out

I shot a rabbit with the blunts from 3rivers last week...it was devastating to say the least. Also works like a champ when stump shooting.

Comment

I use the G5 small game tips, not with traditional but with my compound&man o man do they put a hole in some critters!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomcfc11 View Post
        I shot a rabbit with the blunts from 3rivers last week...it was devastating to say the least. Also works like a champ when stump shooting.
        Did you use the rubber blunts or steel blunts? Ive shot the rubber ones before but not at any animals

Comment

steel

Comment

Get the tred barta replacement claws from 3riversarchery. Just put it on the back of your field tip and screw it in. They work great and they are only a dollar or 2. .Trent.

Comment

You can kill a rabbit with anything. Squirrels are another matter, much tougher and I think need a broadhead.

Comment

I like to use plain old judo points for stump shooting but I do like the looks of those "hammer" blunts that 3Rivers sells, they'd probably deliver the energy more efficiently when hunting small game.

Comment

ACE Hex

Comment

I built some a while back. I have not shot anything with them yet but I think they will do the trick.
                    Here's the thread:

Comment

The Judo tips are deadly, but there is nothing more fun than walking through the field or woods with a rubber blunt. I always carry one when I am deer hunting on a flu flu arrow. I have shot lots of squirrel and rabbits with them. They also bounce off trees and stumps real good.

Comment

Red Feather Archery Talons

Comment

I like rubber blunts because they dont get stuck in trees. A judo will usually get stuck in the side of a tree somewhere where you cant reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                            ACE Hex
                            if i'm not use'n a 357 case i use a ACE Hex got a doz. of the 145 mounted and thay fly realy good. and gona get's me some of them colorado grouse come sept.
                            COME ON SEPTEMBER 15.......

Comment

I like using empty 357 cases ...with my long bow...the rubber blunts are good with my compound...both stop small game & fun to shoot while walking back to camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X