Z bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z bows

Anyone heard of Z bows? I do believe they are made by Bryon Ferguson's son. Any info on quality performance etc.. would be appreciated. Trent

Never heard of those bows!

Maybe someone else will chime in with some good info on them.

Bisch

Comment

All I got is that you are right about who makes them, but I have never heard anything about them. Go to TradGang.com and post this question in the Pow-Wow forum and I bet you will get some input on them!

Comment

Z-bows are the only bow Byron Ferguson shoots. Zack - Byrons' son makes the bow that Byron himself designed. It is a very forgiving and fairly fast bow. Points and shoots were aimed. Smooth drawing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
          Z-bows are the only bow Byron Ferguson shoots. Zack - Byrons' son makes the bow that Byron himself designed. It is a very forgiving and fairly fast bow. Points and shoots were aimed. Smooth drawing!

Thanks for the info. Im looking to get a custom bow within the year and stumbled upon these. They are selling one of their models for $550. It seemed like a steal for the bow at tht price. So I was just curious

Comment

So, I do a google search for Zbows and got this. I think my google is broken.
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJhejjI-css&feature=player_embedded#"]Z Boaz Open 2008 Disc Golf - YouTube[/ame]!

Comment

Ahaa I think it may be broken.

Comment

My google found it.

Comment

Bisch practicing throwing his bow.

Comment

z boaz is a muni golf course in fort worth.

Comment

Maded for his son Zach

Comment

Made for his Son Zach

Comment

Working...
                        X