Target Reviews Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Reviews Please

I wanted to see what y'alls favorite targets are?

I have a big bag target that has been re-bagged a few times that gets the most use at my house. I have had this one for several years and it has had countless arrows in it. If I could only have one target this would be the one

My wife got me a Glendale buck target for Easter and that thing is already shot out on all sides and that's mostly from the kids shooting it. I usually put my 1st arrow in the buck target then move to the bag. I will never buy another one, the cheap Delta Bucks outlast these by at least 10x

I recently picked up a Bass Pro Boar target that seems to be holding up pretty well. I really like this target so far and I will probably buy another down the road

I have a Rinehart 18 in one that seems to be the best foam target that I have ever shot. The Rinehart will take some shots for sure

Let's hear what your favorite targets are, excluding the live ones, LOL... Oh ya, your least favorate also. Thanks...

I went from a cheap target block to Rinehart, and I don't think I'll ever be switching.
    I got the one with the replaceable insert for broad head practice.

Comment

The Rinehart is crazy durable.. my buddy's rinehart and my "block" have about the same shots, fp's and broadheads, and the rinehart still looks new.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        The Rinehart is crazy durable.. my buddy's rinehart and my "block" have about the same shots, fp's and broadheads, and the rinehart still looks new.
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

I love my Rinehart.

Comment

I like the block, but my chickens do to, they pecked all the spots off...

Comment

For the money I don't think you can beat those carpet backing "Blob" targets. I've had one for going on three years, thousands of shots and it's just starting to get broken in.

I really like the Delta Full Strut 3D turkey since you can shoot into from all angles, haven't found a reasonably priced 3D whitetail that'll last more than six months though.

Comment

Rinehart!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyzuber View Post
                  I like the block, but my chickens do to, they pecked all the spots off...
                  Same here. Doesn't change the taste of the eggs or meat tho!

I have a rinehart boar, rinehart jackelope, a rinehart ball and a bag. I prefer the rineharts by a mile.

I had a bass pro boar but the vitals wore out pretty fast. And I never saw vitals for the pig for sale like the deer had.

Comment

The McKenzie shot blockers are great targets lasted me over a year, and that is a long time at my house. But I agree nothing compares to rinehart especially for the price!!

Comment

Rinehart for me. I shoot a lot. My 18-1 lasted over 5 years and is still stopping arrows. I got a new one just in case.

Comment

Rinehart

Comment

Rinehart

Comment

Rinehart for me.

Glenn

Comment

I have 3 rinehart's at my house.... Great targets

Comment

Working...
                              X