Afternoon with the weavers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon with the weavers

Well I had the pleasure of meeting Arvin and deb this afternoon. I have my dads old selfbow and the draw weight was a lil to stiff at my draw length. Arvin was nice enuff to invite me to bring it down so he could take a look at it and take some weight off of it for me. They live up to their reputations as being awesome ppl and made us all feel right at home. Every single person I have met on the fun side makes my realize I shouldn't have waited so long to make the switch. Me my son and doc had a blast shooting their very challenging coarse after the work was done and me and my son hunter had the pleasure of shooting some of Arvin's bows.... Wow! I never knew a selfbow could be that smooth. Dead in the hand a quiet. I know what I'm adding to my Christmas list this year!! Haha
    Last edited by bubba1986; 08-04-2012, 10:01 PM.

The Weavers are definitely great people! It is always fun to hang out and shoot at their place.

Bisch

Comment

Yes they are!!!

Comment

Great folks!

Comment

They are some good folks! I plan on a visit in a few weeks myself!

Comment

Cool deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              The Weavers are definitely great people! It is always fun to hang out and shoot at their place.

Bisch
              X2!!!

Comment

They're the BEST!!! It's a lot of fun making saw dust over there

Comment

The Weavers is great folks

Comment

I love to visit the Weavers. They are some of the best folks around.

Comment

Agreed. They're the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
                        X3

Comment

Doesn't a person need an "invite" to visit? I wouldn't want to just drop in unannounced.

Comment

Can't go wrong with that crew. Bill, you might five them a call before you drop by.

Comment

After 10 minutes of shooting Deb she swaped me over to the arrows with a suction cup on the end.
                              Said I should take up golf....

Comment

Working...
                              X