X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned 47 years young this month. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
      Feeling old this morning, I just got an email that my high school 50th reunion will be this summer.
      WOWSER!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Everyone who posted here needs to attend Bownanza and join the new team "Grumpy Old Farts."

Comment

Turned 57 last month.

Comment

Have we added any more "Oldtimers" since this was last at the top?

Comment

Fitty !! Wow..hit this post two years ago...funny that I didn't remember .
              Last edited by 4dog; 06-24-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

2 more years for me

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                  63 Oct 25th. Feel like I been here since the earth cooled.
                  Earth cooled. When the heck was that. Pretty darn hot here and hotter the older I get. 62 good yrs and looking for another 40, if I can get out of TX from June-Sept 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    Have we added any more "Oldtimers" since this was last at the top?
                    If 60 is the definition, 35 days and counting for me

Comment

Fixin to be 68, still shoot ever day and still enjoying the stickbow journey.

Comment

Not an old-timer at all, here. Fixing to be "only" 58 next month.

Picked up my Dad's old Ben Pearson about five years ago, mainly because archery was the only way to hunt public land for deer within driving distance, and a lease wasn't feasible. Found shooting to be quite addictive. Originally learned to shoot years ago in Boy Scouts, and killed some rabbits and quail (on the ground). Speaking of Boy Scouts, Bob Sarrells blames them for teaching everyone to string their bows wrong with the step-through method (guilty), which twists limbs.

Comment

61 and will be 62 next month. Recurves since I was a kid. That's is all we had back then. Bought a compound about 3 or 4 years after they hit the market. I still hunt with both traditional and compound, depending on the range I plan to be shooting. There is nothing like being 20 yards or less from the critter with a recurve. No way I would shoot an animal past 30 yards with my Bob Lee. Maybe I am just a bad shot. I still have an old Ben Pearson on the wall in my home office. If that bow could talk it would probably tell lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                            42 today
                            happy birthday!

Comment

63 in Sept.

Comment

I'm 38, and after reading this thread no longer feel old!!

Comment

Working...
                                X