No announcement yet.

IBO World Traditional Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is some funny stuff. What a way to end my long hard day...laughing till my side hurts.

Comment

Looks like The Bounty Hunter crew will be missing a great time on this one!! Thea and I will be imagining we are there cuttin' up with you guys and gals!! Kick some butt!! GO TEXAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        I have the perfect idea for the T-shirt. A team of 4 horses hitched to a buckboard. Bob Sarrels driving wearing a big ten gallon hat with Sarrel's Archery on it. "Tennessee or Bust" painted on the side of the wagon. Boxes of beer, bows & arrows stacked everywhere. Arvin looking sadly at a broken selfbow with John looking on in dismay. Bisch lighting people's wood arrows on fire while trying not to be caught at it. Shana's skunk quiver flying in the breeze. Buff and James H. passing out beers. Deb & Shanna waving fancy Texas Bountyhunter arrows in the air..TEAM TEXAS in an arc over the pic.
        Maybe on the back we could use the Davy Crockett quote
        " YOU MAY ALL GO TO HELL, AND I WILL GO TO TEXAS"

Comment

Dont want to p.................anybody of now James. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by gap shooter View Post
            Maybe on the back we could use the Davy Crockett quote
            " YOU MAY ALL GO TO HELL, AND I WILL GO TO TEXAS"
            I'm thinking with the crew thats talking about heading up there they could be telling Team Texas to go to hell or back to Texas by the end of the weekend!LOL!
            Last edited by ShaBow; 06-06-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Great and Awesome news!!!! Shana is doing the t-shirts. Everybody on the list post up a pic of you and your shirt size.

Comment

XXL

Comment

I found this one of Bob, John, myself, and Bisch. Size medium please

Matt
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Trick; 06-06-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Well my practice was cut short by some much needed rain so I reserved my room. Days inn Clarksville tn. Looking very forward to it.
                    Hey I think the t-shirt idea is a really good one so let me know where to send some money to get one.

Comment

Shana, I need a ladies med. and Arvin wears an extra large. You know what we look like. You don't have to draw me, just a forearm and a hand waving Texas flag arrows around. ('Cause I'm so short)

Comment

Large for me!

Bisch

Comment

80% in on this one..

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            Great and Awesome news!!!! Shana is doing the t-shirts. Everybody on the list post up a pic of you and your shirt size.
                            Medium for Anna, large for Kenny
                            Attached Files

Comment

James will you be driving up?

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
                                James will you be driving up?
                                You need to go widdler you have not been anywhere else this year. Besides I know I will atleast have one person I can beat there.

Comment

Working...
                                X