No announcement yet.

Let's see your sarrels bows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats Keegan..............with out mud! Great Pics Gene!

Comment

Well I gotta admit it. I went to Chester on Sat. with no intention of buying another Sarrels but I picked up a Blue Ridge S/R and fell in luv. Left Sat. afternoon with no bow but thought about it all day yesterday. Called Bob this morning before he had a chance to unload the left over inventory from Chester. Paid Bob for the Blue Ridge via Pay-Pal and now I have to wait a couple days for it to arrive. Why didn't I just buy it on Sat????? Oh the pain of waiting!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bob. Your bows did it to me again. This is the 5th year in a row I bought a new bow from the Chester Shoot. Gotta luv it!

Doug Key

Comment

Well let's see Bob resently had his 1000 bow party.Between Deb and I we must be owners of close to 1% of those bows.We may have too many. No

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
          Well let's see Bob resently had his 1000 bow party.Between Deb and I we must be owners of close to 1% of those bows.We may have too many. No
          Nah ya can't ever have to many! Just makes it that much more fun decidin which one to shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
            Nah ya can't ever have to many! Just makes it that much more fun decidin which one to shoot!
            Not me. I shoot the same one everytime. I can't part with any of them.

Comment

Yep ..... just like tater chips ..... one just ain't gonna do it!

Here are some of mine:

Blueridge S/R
              Wildcat
              Bobcatt T/D
              Sierra LB
              Last edited by DRW270; 04-23-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure of Ben's username, but he asked me to post these pics of the bow he won at Chester. (Nice bow!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	24075761

Name:	photo1.jpg
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	24075762

Name:	photo2.jpg
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	24075763

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  I'm not sure of Ben's username, but he asked me to post these pics of the bow he won at Chester. (Nice bow!)

[ATTACH]341056[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]341057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]341058[/ATTACH]
                  Beautiful bow. I got a chance to see that weekend before last at Bob's shop. Congrats to the winner. Exceptional work as always.

I need to post up a pic of my new Blackhills.

Comment

All beautiful bows!!! I will get a few pics of mine in tomorrow or Wednesday.

Comment

Man all theses bows are sure makin me itch for a new one!

Comment

Don't make me !

Comment

Sold my old bow a few weeks ago. (poundage was too heavy) Ordered another bow (it's over a year out) bought a real nice WhiteWolf Long Hunter (outstanding bow for the price) but had to pass on the Sierra at the local shop, because it cost just a bit more than my marriage could afford (according to my wife any way) .......hhmmmmm wonder if she might be wrong.

Comment

Thank you Mary for posting those for me sorry I didn't give you my name.

Charley Harrison

Comment

I sat and feasted my eyes on the racks of them this past weekend in Chester. I think Bob is gonna start chargeing me a visitation fee if I don't buy one of his bows pretty soon. I shot 3 different ones and they sure do shoot good!!! No, make that, they shoot great!

Comment

Doc:

See my post above. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. I had no thoughts of buying one but that Blue Ridge in Bocote cast an evil spell on me. Just gotta figure out how to explain to Momma the charges from Pay-Pal. I would've been much easier if I had paid for it at the shoot.

Doug Key

Comment

Working...
                                X