X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to hear about it atvanderpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I just got home tonight. I have a little more to show and tell but it will have to wait a day or so. I got to get caught up here and cuddle momma a little bit!

Bisch
      Welcome back

Comment

Good to have back "shark bait"

Comment

Glad you got home safely!!!

Comment

Good to hear, see ya this weekend!

Comment

Glad you made it back in one piece. After that last post I made I was going to feel real bad if a shark actually got you.

Matt

Comment

Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics!

Comment

glad you made it home safe!1 but now lets hear your story!!

Comment

At least the toilets will be flushing the right direction now! Glad you are back safe and I look forward to meeting you this weekend.

J.P.

Comment

Glad you're home Bisch. In addition to the toilet direction......don't forget to aim reeaallllyyy low from here on out.

Comment

Glad you are back safe. Sounds like a good time all around. Have to meet up with ya next time I get to Georgetown and you can tell me all about it.
                        Have fun at vanderpool.

Comment

Surly he ain't still cuddled up next to mama Bisch... I mean it's been days now

Comment

Bisch has way too much going on right now.....trying to get caught up on all he left behind for nearly a month.
                            He'll be heading for Vanderpool today, then we're off to the lease for a couple days of turkey/pig hunting after that.
                            He's a busy man......don't think he'll ever have any regrets about retirement.

Comment

I think we all envy his position in some capacity or another.

Comment

Just found the thread Bisch, very enjoyable read!

Looks and sounds like a great trip, thanks for sharing!

Look forward to hearing more about the roaring stags!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X