Got My Sarrels SR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
    Thank you... Brother we have a lot in common, it will have an orange string on it by the end of next week The quiver is a Thunderhorn Boa, it's my 1st one but I really like it because it does not slide up the bow at all.
    Is that a strap on quiver? next bow is going to be black and Green, pics coming soon! Will have orange as well

Comment

Yes sir it is a strap on... Look close at the picture and at the back of the quiver hood, there's a rubber strap that attaches to a pin. I really like the quiver and they're one of the cheaper quivers to purchase at around $75.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
        Yes sir it is a strap on... Look close at the picture and at the back of the quiver hood, there's a rubber strap that attaches to a pin. I really like the quiver and they're one of the cheaper quivers to purchase at around $75.
        Does that mess with the deflex/reflex of the limb?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
          Does that mess with the deflex/reflex of the limb?
          The bow shoots really well with it attached, I have not noticed any problems at all. Although I was wondering the same thing, I would think that being a two piece that the arrows would flex enough to prevent any problems.

Comment

Just stay out of the working limb, looks like your up on the thicker portion of the wedge.... I'd bet your fine.

Nice bow by the way Ben, I think you'll appreciate that model as well.

You shooting Fannet in the AM Ben?

Comment

Nice set up Ben, by the way, it was nice visiting with you today. See you in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                Just stay out of the working limb, looks like your up on the thicker portion of the wedge.... I'd bet your fine.

Nice bow by the way Ben, I think you'll appreciate that model as well.

You shooting Fannet in the AM Ben?
                Yes sir, I will be there.

Comment

Very nice bow.

Comment

bow looked great in person. good luck with it.

Comment

Hey Ben,
                      That's one good looking bow.Seen it in person! Here's a pic of Kenny and my son several years ago.We've hunted together around 30 years.Get him to tell you the rock story!
                      Ernie
                      Attached Files

Comment

I will make a point to ask about the rock story... Kenny is a really nice guy. I wished that we lived closer than we do, I could see us being great friends (two bow junkies indeed).

Comment

Ernie, that pic brings back memories, your gonna have to show me how to post pics. Heath was a little kid, man doesn't that make you feel old, like maybe a grandpa in the near future.

Comment

The bow in the pic was a hoyt huntmaster, still have it. My son uses it for bowfishing.

Comment

I got to see and shoot this bow in person on Sunday and the pictures don't do it justice!!! Really another piece of art work from Mr. Bob!!! Oh and I would only shoot 3 arrows from it because it shot too dang good, and I just don't need another bow right now......LOL

Comment

Beautiful bow! I have small hands and I really like a small grip!
                                Kind Regards,
                                Charlie47

Comment

Working...
                                X