No announcement yet.

New Old Bow Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool . Ill give you 50 times that price tag price for it. haha How about a selfbow?

Comment

I would hang it on the wall an look at it every now and then. Don't hurt your boy.

Comment

Arvin,
        Don't worry I'll never string this bow again. Sometimes a mistake can be pretty cool.

Y'all don't worry about Tod he has his trusty fiberglass bow. I bought him a Mathews Genesis a few years back, but he is like us and prefers the traditional route.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
          Arvin,
          Don't worry I'll never string this bow again. Sometimes a mistake can be pretty cool.

Y'all don't worry about Tod he has his trusty fiberglass bow. I bought him a Mathews Genesis a few years back, but he is like us and prefers the traditional route.
          Good boy...he's learning right.

Here's a Cock Robin that went on eBay a couple months ago for $20.50.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
            Thats cool . Ill give you 50 times that price tag price for it. haha How about a selfbow?
            You keep the 50x price, heck I'll take the 20# selfbow (a mini #7).

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
              You keep the 50x price, heck I'll take the 20# selfbow (a mini #7).
              Heck bring that boy up here and the three of us will build that bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                Heck bring that boy up here and the three of us will build that bow.
                Arvin,
                I would love to do that as much as Tod would. I told Tod what you said and he said "can we go this weekend". I work shift work, but I do need to get up there to see you and my ole buddy Mike. Thank you...

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X