Abilene TBoT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abilene TBoT

I shot at Abilene Saturday. Well, actually it's closer to Buffalo Gap.
    Shot with some really nice fellas. Ronnie, Zach and Tiny. Yeah, BillyJack1975 too. Zach and Ronnie both good shooters. And Tiny put on an amazing performance for a guy who has only been shootingva week or so.
    Josh set up a fun course. Mostly true tradititraditional bowhunter range shots, albeit through the cedars, but makeable and challenging.
    It's a trip there I know. Having a ranch just north of Abilene makes it easier for me.
    I will say though, it was worth the trip.

Thank you for the shoot gentlemen.

I shot that as well. I used to shoot a lot of tbot/trad matches but haven't done much in several years. Thought it was a great match and thought the set was a real good one.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      I shot that as well. I used to shoot a lot of tbot/trad matches but haven't done much in several years. Thought it was a great match and thought the set was a real good one.
      Wow!!!!! Haven’t seen you around here in a while!!!!! Hope alls well on your end.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Wow!!!!! Haven’t seen you around here in a while!!!!! Hope alls well on your end.

Bisch
        Yeah, everything is going well, thanks.

I just been doing some other hobbies for a few years and finally pick my bow back up LOL

Comment

Working...
        X