• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa 2025

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230904_090921_YouTube.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	26734202 Well it's time to star planning for my next trip to Sofala Safaris in South Africa.
    The trip is in July of 2025 and will be during prime time hunting season there.
    I will be taking a few folks with me and would like to start getting slots filled so folks can get their deposits ready, as well as plan for the expenses of travel and trophy care.
    This will be a bowhunting trip and if you've seen the threads from my previous trips you know the type of set ups and shots are perfect for traditional bowhunters but work great for compound archers as well. He also welcomes crossbow shooters. It would be great to have a camp full of stickbow shooters but I am not opposed to a mixed group.
    This is a great option for first timers as Louis takes care of everything from the time the plane touches down, picking you up at the airport in Johannesburg, until he drops you off for your return flight. I will also be there to help steer you through the process. His prices are more than competitive and his accommodations are comfortable and safe.

If you are interested in a spot please look at his website or his FB page. www.sofalasafaris.com.

Shoot me a pm with questions.

This looks like a great trip. Africa is on my list.
    Subscribed and sending a PM

Comment

Comment

Man you guys didn’t mess around!

Comment

It's a good time to go. New moon during peak season. I'm sure this next group will do well. Louis has shown to be very consistent in his delivering results.

Comment

PM sent!
            Sent you a text today also.
            Thanks
            Last edited by Archereject; 03-10-2024, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Returned

Comment

I've had several questions about more exact dates. Right now, flying to on July 21st and returning July 30th looks like the best moon dates.

Comment

Working...
                X