Anyone have any extra Bob Lee limbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any extra Bob Lee limbs?

I'd be interested in acquiring a set of bolt up Bob Lee limbs. I'm flexible on the weight, but I'd prefer something in the 40-48 pound range. If you have something, I have plenty of interesting things to trade ya. Or we can discuss an acceptable price you'd be pleased with.

I got a set if 57# I'll likely never use. But that's a hike away from 40 to 48#

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
      I got a set if 57# I'll likely never use. But that's a hike away from 40 to 48#
      Yes sir. I appreciate that. I'm attempting to replace some limbs right in that range.

Comment

I have a pair of 43# Bob Lee Cobra Curves I would sell for 700$,.. they are in mint condition,.. zero flaws less than 50 arrows shot. I going with longbow limbs on the bow they came with.

Comment

*I am going with LB limbs…

Comment

Originally posted by helical View Post
            I have a pair of 43# Bob Lee Cobra Curves I would sell for 700$,.. they are in mint condition,.. zero flaws less than 50 arrows shot. I going with longbow limbs on the bow they came with.
            Pm sent

Comment

Teh Bob Lee shop has bunch of limbs extra for sale. Saw it on their FB page.

Comment

Working...
              X