Another shout out to Rick Barbee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another shout out to Rick Barbee

I've been using one of Rick's 3 under tabs for the last several months when shooting indoor tournaments. It gives a good feel of the string, which I like, and can take a beating. I've been shooting SYWAT nearly every weekend with it, and it also made the trip to Pennsylvania for the Lancaster Classic. We made it into the elimination brackets and ended up 14th out of 91 female shooters. I hurt my index finger a few weeks ago (not shooting related) and because of the design of Rick's tab, I was able to add another layer of backing to it. This gave enough cushion to allow shooting without further damage or pain, something I wouldn't have been able to do with some of my other tabs. Thanks again Rick for making such a versatile tab!

Thank You Kindly.

Rick

Comment

I recently started using one of Rick's tabs and am very impressed. The tab provides great protection and I love the nylon face as opposed to leather --- It seems to provide for a very clean release from the string. Plus, Rick was great to work with and the tab arrived with a few days of my order.

Comment

Thanks Paul.

Glad you like it.

Rick

Comment

Rick also made my a beefed up version of his modular tab for shooting 100's of arrows with 65#+ bows, and it is incredible. I also have two of his original sewn version that have been doing their thing for ten years or so. As far as I see the only way you'd need to buy another is if you loose it.
          Last edited by Wudstix; 02-20-2024, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X