Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being Old and Sick at the same time SUX !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archereject View Post
    Hang in there. It’s just another obstacle.
    You will overcome it.
    As for 60# idk!
    I myself had to start completely over again in 21 after a 7 year health recovery break from 2014-2021.
    And still haven’t got back to 60# Shooting & killing @54#
    To be honest I hadn’t planned on picking my bow back up.
    If it wasn’t for my friend Bubba setting me up on a giant Muy Grande winning buck who knows if I’d be back hunting again.
    Yet here I am. And my archery addiction and affliction are stronger than ever.
    So with some support and encouragement you can do whatever you set your mind to.
    And at 54# I’ve taken 9 animals since starting back.
    And I’m 50 hard years young!
    Hang in there.
    50 was when I realized I was aging. But I could still hang in all day on tough jobs and all weekend at the lease.
    As 60 looms, I can still work all week. But I'm work a half day at the ranch on Saturday and going to bed by 9 Saturday night. Setting the massage on the reclining bed and sleeping in til 5:30am on Sunday..
    We all lose a step. But by this point we've learned to plan a better route that takes fewer steps.

Comment

Losing strength is a natural part of the aging process. In my 40's shooting 80#. Now at 60, I like 40-45# due to a back and shoulder injury. I dont feel a bit under bowed with the light bows and no longer feel like I have to prove anything to anyone. I shoot the light bows much more accurately anyways.

Comment

At 65 I have started to notice a bit of slow down, and not quite getting things done I used to.

Comment

After four months back to normal, if there is a definition for that!!!

Comment

Working...
          X