Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my time had run out with sac. She's a beauty. I'll get shopping info and send her on her way

Comment

Nice write-up Sweetinlow!

Comment

That is awesome congrats guys

Comment

Have you shipped?

Comment

Up early chunky

Comment

I have received Sacajawea and we are getting to know each other this morning. She's a beautiful and sweet shooting bow.

Comment

Very nice, please enjoy your experience and give us a write up when you can.

Also, I would ask that you contact the next person before your month is up so that you can ship soon after your turn. Thanks and good luck.

Comment

Just 4 more to go....

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    Just 4 more to go....
                    Could be worse. Could be five in front of you!

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                      Could be worse. Could be five in front of you!
                      Yeah, but lucky for you, I am the one just before you. You can just drive over and pick it up when I done

Comment

My fanny I'll meet you at Bens we can shoot together lol

Comment

I see my name coming up pretty quick! Looking forward to shooting with her, maybe do some hog hunting!

Comment

jnors06,

Looking forward to your write up, let me know when you have shipped.

Mark

Comment

I received Saca in the mail a couple of days ago. I have got her tuned up and shooting good. I almost forgot how amazing Bob's bows shoot!I will do a brief bio and get it posted in the next few days. Going back outside to shoot her again! Great shooting bow!

Comment

Awesome, best of luck...and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X