X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I need an address to next in line . Text info to 2107798373

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      My appologizes to spidermonkey, here is the updated list.

1. caughtandhobble

2. Avezorak

3. Marco

4. sweetinlow660

5. RickBarbee

6. jnors06

7. killerbee

8. BDann

9. Texastaxi

10. SwampRabbit

11. little john

12. moreammo

13. LMButler

14. MedicineMan7

15. MEsquivel

16. slayer

17. Restless

18. Lurch

19. wtjim

20. Sneaky

21. spidermonkey
      Looks like sweetinlow660 is next. You might want to send him a PM.

Bisch

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Still havent received answer back from next in line.... what next...

Comment

I am in west Texas, I will work on it when I get home tomorrow

Comment

Ok sounds good

Comment

Im back home from Sanderson. Sorry bout the delay

Comment

Did I get skipped?

Comment

Nope just got confirmation someone signed for it at your house this am

Comment

Lol. Yeah I got it today, busy as all get out. Bio coming tomorrow

Comment

Ok here it goes fellas. I have been hunting for the better part of 37 years. I think I was about 18months old the first time my dad put me in a backpack and climbed into a tree with me. (man how times have changed huh?) I am happily married and the father of a beautiful 8 yr old daughter. Some of you know her as The Goose from my other posts. I am a Leo in Pottsboro and hunt any time I get the opportunity. Usually with the Goose in tow. I began my archery career about 16 years ago and have only picked up the rifle twice since then. I have toyed with the idea of trad equipment since I started shooting a bow in 2000 but didn't get serious about it until 3 years ago. Killed a Corsican Ram in Uvalde with my first longbow, and then killed my first whitetail last year with a custom longbow from Outlaw Archery. My second whitetail was my largest whitetail to date 129". This deer was bitter sweet as it was the last deer that was killed off of the Family place before it was sold. I wouldn't have traded that trad kill for a 200 inch deer. I haven't had as much time as Id like to devote to trad hunting this year, and with all the rain we have had it has been impossible to access several of my hunting areas. Was really wanting to get the Dry Creek Archery Recurve, that Chackworth built me, bloody this year but have yet to make it work. I was super excited when I realized I was going to get Wea with a few days left in the season as well as a bunch of hogs coming to my hand corn. Hopefully with any luck at all I can give an update and some LDPs before my time with her is up. "Hunt into the Wind".

Comment

Nice writeup sweetinlow.

Comment

Good write up and best of luck while you have her. Having two daughters that hunted with me I know how awesome that is.

Comment

Great write up!

good luck!

Bisch

Comment

Nice write up sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X