• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipped out a couple days ago

Comment

Nice writeup brother

Comment

Woo hoo!!!! Just got home from spending weekend at my place and found it on my front porch.

Comment

You got it just in time. Good luck with her.

Comment

So jelly now brother kilt something with her

Comment

Nice Looks like I may have her in time for deer season after all!

Comment

Any new stories

Comment

got em

Comment

How it going hadn't heard anything in a bit

Comment

Whats going on with Sacajawea???? Seems like the last bio was in August???

Who's got her (Marco, maybe???), and tell us about yourself!

Bisch

Comment

OK here we go. I started hunting strictly with a bow when I was 18 years old and have not killed a deer with a rifle since and am now 41. I finally got the traditional bug around 3 years ago but always revert to compound to get er done. Have killed several hogs traditional but never deer. I've had a chess match with a typical 10 pointer with extra stickers this year but haven't gotten her done. Have only had SAC with me. I had first chance at 28 yards but didn't feel comfortable about shot as its a little too far for me with traditional gear. (I have already changed setups 4 different times and he keeps changing his travel routes into food plot). It was one of those days where you are telling yourself " with a compound I'd be cleaning a deer right now". It is a very neat feeling to know this now has passed through many great hands and now in mine for this brief time. I'm going to try and get her done for another two weeks before I send her on her next journey. Safe travels friends.
                        Last edited by Marco; 10-30-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Awesome writeup! Thanks for sharing Marco

Comment

Nice writeup brother happy hunting

Comment

Alright, I finally read all 913 posts!!!!! It took me three days here at work to do it!

This is one of the coolest threads that I have seen on TBH and there has been some awesome ones!! I got into Trad shooting about a year ago. I love it and of course need to practice more. I still have not built up the confidence in attempting to draw my old Bear on anything other than a cottontail. Which by the way I SMOKED....on the third shot, lol.

When the next list comes out, please let me know what I can do to be a part of this. Maybe that time I will have skills to put a shed a little blood with her.

-Jarrett

Comment

Good write up, let me know when you ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X