Clear All

Any updated info i can't wait

Comment

Where is the little girl now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
          Where is the little girl now.
          Mr Sarrels I have her. What a blast to shoot and a great great bow in hand. Well done sir.

Comment

Maybe the youngest shooter she's had so far and my 4 yr old loved it!!!

Comment

A little bio about me.
              My name is Lyndon Charles. I am 28 years old, married 5 years with a 4 year whirlwind princess/tomboy!! We currently live in San Antonio. I was born and raised by my grandparents in Fayette county, Flatonia Tx. Spent most of my childhood on our cattle ranch. Got into deer hunting when I was around 10. Rifle only though. Killed my first doe at 11. First buck at 12. I would fish every chance I got in one of the stock tanks on the ranch or at anyone's place that was allowed. Caught my first 10 pounder when I was 11. Darn near took off running because of the excitement. I thanks the good lord everyday for placing in my grandparents care because they taught me the value of the land around us and the vast opportunities it offered. Whether it was fishing, hunting, working cattle, or feeding all the animals we had. I enjoyed it and still to this very second. Later in life, I got more into sports, but never strayed away from hunting or fishing. After moving away to Seguin for college and then San Marcos, I eventually got a part time job at Cabelas in Buda in 2008. I made my way over to the archery department after a year and found out how awesome archery was! Bought my first bow two weeks later. PSE fire flight 33. Would sling a 1000 or more arrows a week. Finally got good enough to attend a few shoots and got into trad shooting. I would help in the shooting seminars at cabelas and got to the point to where I was the resident archery "teacher." Best thing ever!!! Hunting wise I haven't had tons of success but enough to ease the soul for a day or two. Finally after many failed attempts, I killed my first bow buck last season. Was the best feeling ever to finally seal the deal. I am mainly an archery hunter now so my kills have went way down but I stay true to what I feel is the absolute best way to harvest anything!! Finally got to shoot Sacajawea to day and I can honestly say that is one of the best shooting bows I've ever had the pleasure to shoot. Hopefully I can take it out after a pig or two. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the building of such a great item. I am thoroughly pleaded to be the host of her! Will definitely cherish today's shooting since my baby girl wanted to shoot her too. And she had loved it just as much as me. Thanks again!

Comment

Awesome writeup

Comment

Good writeup Lyndon.

Comment

Great write up.

Comment

Good pics and write up, nice that we have some younger members of our community, and it's not just us old guys. Enjoy your next two weeks with the bow.

Comment

Very nice bio man! Love the pics of your daughter shooting as well

Comment

TOO COOL right there

Comment

Awesome write-up!

Comment

Nice pics and write up, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Good write up Lyndon. and awesome looking little girl you have there too!

Good luck with Sacajawea!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X