• Show
Clear All

Great write-up Bill!

Comment

Thats. Good one Bill

Comment

Nice writeup

Comment

Good write-up. Great picture of the young hunters.

Comment

Ok, Swampghost was next...but he will be out of the country (PI), so we need to skip him and let him have her when he will be here. txoutdoorsman24 would be next. Centex, I sent him a PM, but try and contact him also for shipping instructions.

There is a copy of the second list in pg 16

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
              Ok, Swampghost was next...but he will be out of the country (PI), so we need to skip him and let him have her when he will be here. txoutdoorsman24 would be next. Centex, I sent him a PM, but try and contact him also for shipping instructions.

There is a copy of the second list in pg 16
              Thank so much for the opportunity to be a part of this folks! I will check in when I am back home in a couple months. Have fun with her txoutdoorsman24

Comment

Good write up and pics...always nice to have a few pic included.

The third list will start soon now, those near the top be aware.

Comment

Great Write-up!!!

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                  Good write up and pics...always nice to have a few pic included.

The third list will start soon now, those near the top be aware.
                  Chunky, I'm ready my Friend.

Comment

Howdy!

Im a newcomer to bowhunting 2014 and newbie to TBH 2015. I didnt know where to start on TBH, but I clicked here first, and so I came to this thread. It is awesome the comraderie yall Traditionalists share. I really enjoy reading the bios and hunt stories.

I dont know if anyone has brought this up but... Her name was Sakakawea. I thought Sacajawea/Sacagawea until I went to Williston, North Dakota...roundabouts where Sakakawea was from, the expedition roughly began (monuments abound without the j or g), and a lake properly named after her.

My name could be spelled Breyer Fryer, sounds the same, but not the same. No one will likely be worse for wear if it never changes.

She's apparently killed more critters than I have. I should be so lucky one day to hunt with that Lady....whatever her name.

Comment

Just looked it up and the spelling is good either way!

We are good to continue on!

Can't wait to hear from the next in line.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                        Howdy!

Im a newcomer to bowhunting 2014 and newbie to TBH 2015. I didnt know where to start on TBH, but I clicked here first, and so I came to this thread. It is awesome the comraderie yall Traditionalists share. I really enjoy reading the bios and hunt stories.

I dont know if anyone has brought this up but... Her name was Sakakawea. I thought Sacajawea/Sacagawea until I went to Williston, North Dakota...roundabouts where Sakakawea was from, the expedition roughly began (monuments abound without the j or g), and a lake properly named after her.

My name could be spelled Breyer Fryer, sounds the same, but not the same. No one will likely be worse for wear if it never changes.

She's apparently killed more critters than I have. I should be so lucky one day to hunt with that Lady....whatever her name.
                        Welcome Briar "Breyer" dude! Thanks for the history lesson.

Comment

Welcome Briar.... You are correct, but they were cousins. Sakakawea was a vegetarian.

Comment

Maybe we can just follow Jerry's lead and just call here "Sac"

Comment

We are all a little flawed here, it's part of our charm. Welcome to the site and the sport. We are very like a family on the trad side....we are close and have great affection, but we do disagree and bicker some.

Comment

Pleased to have Sacajawea (or Sakakawea) in my home for a lil while. Will update when I get the chance to use her

Comment

Working...
                                X