• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by airehead View Post
    Got with him this morning will drop it tomorrow

Ron
    Yea Ron The bow Must move on in a timely Manner '! Lol
    It's been since October of 2013 when I signed up for this deal ,I almost forgot about it. Any way still haven't heard from you .... Are we really meeting up tommorow ? First I heard this .! I'm working tommorow , however I will do my best after work to meet you . I Pm'd you my number to call me last night , last pm I got from you was this morning saying you would call me today after you did a heat pump , I'm pretty sure I didn't miss your call . Here is our coorospdance as I have it in my pm box as of right now this very second .... Re: Sacajawea
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by airehead
    Good morning I need to send her to you you're next in line please PM me your information so I can get it in the mail it was fun shoot while I had it

Ron
    512-... .... (I deleted our phone numbers here )
    Rack :
    Hey Ron ....sorry I hadn't checked my Pm's in a few days til today .
    I'm here in hutto if you wanna meet up .
    512 ... .... (I deleted our phone numbers here )
    Thanks

Ron:
    Sounds good i will call later today
    Have a heat pump in Killeen to fix this AM
    Last edited by RACK; 03-06-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I talked to airehead today, and he said he cannot get ahold of RACK. He has sent PM's and gotten no answer.

I also told him that if he could not get RACK, then to get in touch with you, Mark.

Bisch
      Just to make things real clear I received 1 and only 1 pm from airhead on Monday March 2nd 2015 it is now Friday march 6 2015 .... Real sorry I didn't check that old pm box for 3 days ....sorry to delay the bow like that

Comment

Ok we will meet up tomorrow.
        I apologize if I did not take care of this in a timely manner as I've been extremely busy working however, RACK will have her tomorrow
        And i will work on a write up this weekend
        I Sent RACK a PM on Monday and tryed to email him However, was outsmarted by this dang device
        So if there is a blame to be placed for dropping the Ball the falt lyes with ME!!

Thank you
        Ron
        Last edited by airehead; 03-06-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Guys, it's no issue, no one did anything wrong and there is no unnecessary delay. I did not mean to imply that.

Like you said, it can be two years from getting on the list until your name comes up. Anything can happen in that amount of time. A person could be out of the country, changed hobbies, or whatever.

The first time I tried to do this, years ago, I let people keep the bow until they killed something. Well, the bow didn't move for over a year....couldn't have that again...so I try to keep up with it.

If lets say you were out of touch, and when you got back saw that you had missed....I would just add you back in. The goal has always been to get a 20 person list completed in 2 years.

So, RACK, please don't feel like I was calling you out. I posted that thread, because I, myself, might not see I had a pm for a long time. It was a head's up buddy, and not a scolding. :-).

Comment

My appologizes to spidermonkey, here is the updated list.

1. caughtandhobble

2. Avezorak

3. Marco

4. sweetinlow660

5. RickBarbee

6. jnors06

7. killerbee

8. BDann

9. Texastaxi

10. SwampRabbit

11. little john

12. moreammo

13. LMButler

14. MedicineMan7

15. MEsquivel

16. slayer

17. Restless

18. Lurch

19. wtjim

20. Sneaky

21. spidermonkey

Comment

I think this is the longest this thread has gone without some action. However has her, how's she shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                I think this is the longest this thread has gone without some action. However has her, how's she shooting?
                Very true.

Comment

Any word ?

Comment

The Travels Of The Bow Sacagawea

No word yet. Rack, what is the status?

Comment

Well she arrived safe and sound yesterday. Man those limbs are pretty. Once I get a new string, I'll give a bio and hopefully take her turkey hunting.

Comment

Time for a bio...my name is Bill Neve and I live in the rolling hills of central Texas. My archery experience started in cub scouts and carried into my back yard as a youth growing up in Houston. After my family moved to central Texas I got really into gun hunting and spent all my 4H winnings and allowance on firearms. Cars, girls, and college followed and my outdoor pursuits changed to long distance mountain trekking and rock climbing. My first job out of college was as an outdoor educator and wilderness guide. For the better part of ten years I was either attached to a rope, carrying around a ton of gear, explaining flora and fauna to a group of people, rafting\kayaking, or scaling a rock. My wife was very forgiving of my endeavors because I think she knew it would all stop once we had kids. In 2007 my wife and I were living the dream working and playing in the mountains of Western North Carolina when I was laid-off. We returned to Texas with our brand new baby boy. Back in Texas I started gun hunting again and quickly realized I wanted something more challenging. Fortunately my buddy NDawoods was looking for the same thing. We both started with hand-me-down compounds and hit the ground running. Clint is a much better hunter than myself and has had great success with his bow. I switched to traditional after I fell and broke my compound site while hunting at Amistad. The compound bow now seemed fragile and I looked for a way to simplify. I bought my first Sarrels from Steve Shedd and took it to Bob and Zach to look over. Bob got a little excited because it was one of his original Sierras before the mold broke. Meeting such an awesome family in the trad business made me feel good about giving up the wheels. That following Christmas I bought my oldest son a Sarrels lil’Newt. I needed youth arrows and that connected me with Rob Green. This was when my trad adventure really started because Rob invited me to a TBOT shoot. On that cold day in February I got to shoot my first 3d course with Rob and Jerry Bisch. I can’t remember how many times I’ve shot with those guys since. Through them I’ve met so many great archers and great people. Thank you trad community for all the great times. Since going trad I’ve owned vintage recurves, ilf rigs, r/d longbow and Hill style.
                        My future legacy:

Recent Triumphs:

Comment

Great write up Bill!

Comment

Great write-up Bill! I'm loving the first picture! There's nothing better than passing down your legacy to the young ones.

Comment

Awesome write up Bill, and what a GREAT legacy you have!!!

Bisch

Comment

Awesome write up Bill! love that pic of the boys!

Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X