Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is such a cool idea and such a cool bow! It's the only one I've ever seen with a 2 sided shelf riser. Being a Lefty myself, I really appreciate that. Is that something you guys came up or had you seen it before? I would love to see this bow and person and give it a try sometime.

Comment

I just decided to build an ambi bow so more folks could join in the fun. Bear used to do it. Makes arrow tuning a bit more difficult.

Comment

Okay everyone, I had Pork Chop Sandy draw the names and here is what we have for a third list. If I missed anyone or there is an issue, please let me know so I can fix it. I tried to get all the "first timers" and no second "timers" yet. Good luck to all. if you can't take your turn or if people decide to switch places....no issue, you just have to keep me posted on what is going on.

1. caughtandhobble

2. Avezorak

3. Marco

4. sweetinlow660

5. RickBarbee

6. jnors06

7. killerbee

8. BDann

9. Texastaxi

10. SwampRabbit

11. little john

12. moreammo

13. LMButler

14. MedicineMan7

15. MEsquivel

16. slayer

17. Restless

18. Lurch

19. jwharrell

20. Sneaky

alright, there you have it. Speak up if I made any mistakes, now it the time to fix them.

Comment

Is the bow on the move yet? It should be about time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
            Is the bow on the move yet? It should be about time.
            I talked to airehead today, and he said he cannot get ahold of RACK. He has sent PM's and gotten no answer.

I also told him that if he could not get RACK, then to get in touch with you, Mark.

Bisch

Comment

I am on my phone and can't tell how long it's been since he has been on the site. If we can't get him in the next day or two, we skip and give him a chance when he resurfaces. If anyone has any info, please share or contact him.

Comment

I am on my phone and can't tell how long it's been since he has been on the site. If we can't get him in the next day or two, we skip and give him a chance when he resurfaces. If anyone has any info, please share or contact him.
                Looks like he's been active.

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:26 PM

Comment

Last activity was 11:26pm last night!

Darn, SwampRabbit beat me to it!

It's a shame too, because he lives close enough that Ron could probably meet him and not have to ship it.

Bisch

Comment

Perhaps he hasn't noticed he had PMs.

Comment

Airehead, if you still have not heard back from RACK, try Centex, the next on the list....the bow must move in a timely manner, we can get RACK a turn later if he still wants in.

And keep us posted

Comment

Okay everyone, I had Pork Chop Sandy draw the names and here is what we have for a third list. If I missed anyone or there is an issue, please let me know so I can fix it. I tried to get all the "first timers" and no second "timers" yet. Good luck to all. if you can't take your turn or if people decide to switch places....no issue, you just have to keep me posted on what is going on.

1. caughtandhobble

2. Avezorak

3. Marco

4. sweetinlow660

5. RickBarbee

6. jnors06

7. killerbee

8. BDann

9. Texastaxi

10. SwampRabbit

11. little john

12. moreammo

13. LMButler

14. MedicineMan7

15. MEsquivel

16. slayer

17. Restless

18. Lurch

19. jwharrell

20. Sneaky

alright, there you have it. Speak up if I made any mistakes, now it the time to fix them.

Im really excited to be involved with this! Cant wait to play!!!

Comment

I'm here...

Comment

Airhead sent me 1 pm on Monday . I hadn't checked my Pm's in a few days until yesterday . I contacted him and we're going to meet up as soon as he calls me back.

Comment

Airehead, if you still have not heard back from RACK, try Centex, the next on the list....the bow must move in a timely manner, we can get RACK a turn later if he still wants in.

And keep us posted
                              Got with him this morning will drop it tomorrow

Ron

Comment

Great news, all is well. Enjoy your time with her RACK.

Comment

Working...
                                X