This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
    I think we're overdue for a shooting session.
    I need some help!

My dog got ahold of the string when I was putting the limbs on. She pulled off the string silencers. Not starting out well. Gonna play with it this weekend and try to get the brace height set so I can shoot my GT 3555s out of it. Love the lightweight feel and draw of the bow so far!

Comment

Maybe you can get that elephant with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Maybe you can get that elephant with her.
        They say it's all about a well placed, sharp broadhead! We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I need some help!

My dog got ahold of the string when I was putting the limbs on. She pulled off the string silencers. Not starting out well. Gonna play with it this weekend and try to get the brace height set so I can shoot my GT 3555s out of it. Love the lightweight feel and draw of the bow so far!
          If you were closer, I would fix you up with silencers. Try giving Ol Man a PM. I bet he can fix you up.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I need some help!

Send me a text with the bow length and I'll get a string made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
              Chester, looking forward to your write up. It should be time for her to move again...let me know when she is on her way.
              My boring write up... strung her, never shot her.

Comment

Not good enough Chester, you have to give us a least a Bio

Comment

I set the BH yesterday and recycles some beaver ball silencers off of a backup string. Was shooting spit balls so I changed the 150 up front to 200 and they are flying better.

Comment

Good job Bobby, good luck

Comment

Did some shooting today. She shutting left pretty consistently. I'm no tuning guru so I'm using the little known method called Kentucky Windage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415564588.594737.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	24343474

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415564609.329931.jpg
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	24343475

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415564619.363199.jpg
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	24343476

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415564632.583181.jpg
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	24343477

Didn't get to go to Centerville this weekend but will try to get a rabbit with this bow next weekend.

Comment

Nice shooting Chew.

Comment

Get after 'em, Bobby!

Bisch

Comment

That's the way to do it Chew!

Comment

Alright the bio that was asked for. I am Chester Thompson currently in Richmond, Texas but from the upper midwest where the weather is normal. I mean 10-12" of snow today.

I have been a traditional shoot all of my life, pick up and shot a compound 3 times total. Just did not enjoy it.

My current bow is a Whitewolf Longhunter that I finally talked Bountyhunter out of. 48@28, so 43-45 at my 26.

I don't have a place to hunt and I am not good enough to be a target shooter, but I am hoping to change that is year. I am self taught and looking for a mentor, LOL.

Comment

Thanks Chester, it's nice to get to know you. I am a ways from you, but you are always welcome to shoot with me if you find yourself on the NE side of Houston.

Comment

Working...
                                X