This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Great write-up,Jay, and good looking crew you got there too! Like Mark (Chunky) always says, it is not about killing something with this bow. It is about holding and shooting her, and being part of the history!

On another note, do you know M.E.B. on here? I'm pretty sure Mike works for NASA too, but I don't have a clue what he does.

Bisch

Well, I didn't get to shoot her near as much as I'd hoped. I did study how she was made quite a bit. She sure is beautiful.

I haven't met M.E.B., The facility I work at is offsite so I don't run into most people that work at JSC.

Comment

Very nice write up Jay, and you pick great pics to go with it. It made me want to hang out with you. Exactly why we are doing this. Well done.

Please let me know if the bow is enroute now or with the next hunter.

Comment

I just finished boxing her up. I had to shoot her one last time. I'm taking her to the post office tomorrow morning.

Comment

The Travels Of The Bow Sacagawea

She's on her way to ya BowtechLefty.
          I sent you a pm with the tracking number.

Comment

Thanks, and the journey continues

Comment

Great writeup Hoggslayer!!!
              I'll be watching for Sacagawea, feels like Christmas.

Comment

I picked up Sacagawea at the PO on my way in to work this morning. She is still boxed up sitting here in my office. I hope to string her up and shoot some arrows this evening.

Comment

Glad it got there. Mailing stuff like that always makes me nervous.

Comment

Well, I got Sacagawea out of the case this evening and found one of the nock overlays came unglued....probably in shipping. I will give Bob a call in the morning to see if I can ship it to him for repair.

Comment

[ATTACH]640437[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by Bowtech Lefty; 08-05-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

It was on there when I shipped it.
                        I paid extra for insurance just incase it was lost or damaged. I don't know if we can collect on it for that. Bob, I'll cover the cost of any repairs. BowtechLefty, I'll cover all shipping cost also.

Comment

No worries Jay, I'm sure it got loosened or bumped in shipping. Sacagawea will be on its way back to Bob for repair tomorrow.

Comment

I will fix it at now cost. Things happen. I have had to replace a tip before. Guess that's what happens when a bow goes to so many places with so many shooters. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                              I will fix it at now cost. Things happen. I have had to replace a tip before. Guess that's what happens when a bow goes to so many places with so many shooters. No worries.
                              That's awesome Bob, your a class act!

Comment

Shipped back repaired limb today Albert. You will get it tomorrow or Wed.

Comment

Working...
                                X