Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Travels Of The Bow Sacagawea

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Mark, you put a great start to this thing.

Comment

Great story and start. Congrats!!!

Comment

Good way to start it off. Enjoyed reading the story. Congrats!

Matt

Comment

SWEET!!!! What a great story and shot Mark.

Comment

Awesome story and kill!!! That is a great looking bow!!!

Comment

That is a fine looking bow. I had no idea about this project. Maybe one day I can have the experience that you just described with it. Very impressive write up, and I especially related to the East Texas paper mill land. Grew up in Beaumont and am now in Ripley, SE of Stillwater. Just the opposite of you, my friend. Wife and I will also be starting at OSU this fall.

Comment

Mark, What a way to start the Legacy of such a soon to be Majestic Bow.

Comment

Great story

Comment

Way to go Mark.Good story.

Comment

So Mark.... How difficult was it shooting left handed.... I don't think I could have shot the bow with out just playing on the south paw side

Comment

Way to go Mark!!!!!! Great start to a great adventure for Sacagawea!

Congrats on the doe. I'm sure that is the first of many to come for that bow!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                          So Mark.... How difficult was it shooting left handed.... I don't think I could have shot the bow with out just playing on the south paw side
                          I don't know how it feels but I do know one guy on the list who will probably shoot 2 animals with it......one right handed and one left handed! (And no, it ain't me.)

Bisch

Comment

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Of course I shot a few arrows left handed. It was not difficult to pull or feel unnatural that way. I have always been a little skilled from the "mutant" side. I can ski either foot forward and play ping pong almost as good left handed. The problem is I am pretty right eye dominant. I don't know if I could ever get over or adjust to that.

Comment

Nice story Mark! I'm looking forward to meeting up with you some time soon so you can fill me in on my Trad quest! I'm the guy that PM you a while back. Also would like to swap a few stories with you about Africa since I've spent a many a year in that God forsaken continent and got to hunt quite a bit there. On a side note are you familiar with an Air Traffic controller named Debbie Wren who passed a few months ago?

Comment

Very nice Mark....I've been awol for a while due to work and just caught up on your experience...way to start things off! Looking forward to March when she makes her way here.

Comment

Working...
                                X