Value of a David Oakes Brush Country "Stalker" longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of a David Oakes Brush Country "Stalker" longbow

I won a Brush Country longbow in a raffle several years ago but have never used it. It has probably been shot less than 10 times. I am trying to figure out its value before posting it for sale, but I can't seem to find any info online. It also comes with a camo soft case. Please help.

RMS Gear is selling a Brush Country Wasp II for $375.

Traditional archery supplies, hunting supplies, target archery, archery supplies, compound archery

Comment

So $250??

Comment

I know David hasn’t made any bows in at least 4 years, so I would think with mine being in new condition should be worth more, especially after reading the description on that one for $375. I wish I knew more about the different models he made.

Comment

What are the woods? Looks like some Bocote. I may be interested depending on price and how it shoots. I'll be in Sabinal Nov 5th/11th.

Comment

I don’t know on the type wood. I have it listed in the Classifieds for $475. I’m a little bit flexible, but I also know there isn’t another one out there in this condition.

Comment

That is one mean little bow right there. I’ve killed dove, squirrels, rabbits, Coons, Turkey, Whitetail, and Elk with mine. It’s resting this year I’m shooting his wasp longbow, it’s longer and harder to maneuver in the woods, but I still love it. The Stocker is awesome for stand hunting and spot in stalk.

Comment

The really cool part about the Stalker is it has reflects Deflex limbs. So it’s kind of a cross between the recurve and a long bow, but it is in the long bow family if you shoot competition. Like I said before the wasp is a longer long bow, and then I used to have his recurve the companion. It was a really sweet, shooting bow until someone else decided they needed it more than I did. That’s the three of his bows that I’m familiar with.

Comment

The shape of the riser brings a St. Charles Thunderbird to mind.

Comment

"The shape of the riser brings a St. Charles Thunderbird to mind" What I thought,

Comment

Always thought I would get one of those, but...

Comment

Working...
                      X