Hot bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot bow

Last year I struggled with my 3 piece PT. Not just shooting but it seemed when I carried it no shots. Carry the two piece camo and magically animals came in.
    this year its just the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I've always shotvtheb3 piece more accurately overall. But this year it's ridiculous the difference not only in how well im shooting but when in hand im seeing game. Now those pigs have shown up before daylight and walked away too but . . . Saturday the 3 piece will getvtge call.

Get some.
    I look forward to the LDPs.

I thought you were gonna tell us you stole a bow and looking to hock it. I
    f it comes with mojo, Ill take two.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-28-2023, 09:17 PM. Reason: MojoSpake

Comment

That 3-pc is way prettier than that camo dipped thing anyway!!!!

Good luck

Bisch

Comment

Nock 'em down, Gary! Solid shots and short blood trails this weekend!

Comment

Ha! I don't disagree on the looks. But I'd take an ugly gal to the dance every time if I knew she'd . . . Ah, never mind.
          Just saying it's funny how it seems to vary sometimes. And no rhyme nor reason.

Comment

Your 2-piece probably got tired of being called ugly... even though I agree with Bisch. The camodipped look is an acquired taste.
            Good luck to all in the morning.

Comment

I'm going with my osage selfbow in the morning.
              Nothing that I want to shoot has been coming around, but ya never know - Ya know.

Rick

Comment

Yes sir. I've got one fawnless doe. But she's not easy to pick out if she comes in a group.

Comment

Working...
                X