Sarrels Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels Bows

May be a dumb questions but how do you order one of Bob’s bows?

Call him at (512) 940-3098

Comment

What HunterB said^^^^^

Bisch

Comment

If he doesn’t answer call until he does. Great fella and excellent bows.

Comment

I wouldn't order one of his bows if I were you. I would go to his shop and look at the bows on the wall, shoot every one of them and buy the one that shoots the best for you. There are little differences in bows that make them shoot better or worse for individuals. I've taken friends there and they all find one that is "THE" bow for them. Every one of them has killed deer with the bows they buy from him. He has a lot on the wall right now.

Comment

Great advice

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              I wouldn't order one of his bows if I were you. I would go to his shop and look at the bows on the wall, shoot every one of them and buy the one that shoots the best for you. There are little differences in bows that make them shoot better or worse for individuals. I've taken friends there and they all find one that is "THE" bow for them. Every one of them has killed deer with the bows they buy from him. He has a lot on the wall right now.
              It's great to be able to go to the store in person and touch the bows.

Comment

Working...
              X