Traditional FSC Week 37 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 37 2023

Similar to last weeks with slight change.

Draw or print a 6” circle. Place a pinhole in center of circle for ease of measurement. No color aimpoint dot at pinhole.

Start off in the standing position, drawing your bow while moving to the kneeling position.

Must be first shot of the day, for up to 5 days. Shots will be from 17 yards. 6 yards and any
    stance for little ones or from wherever they feel comfortable.

Only shots in the circle count as well as line cutters. Measure edge of shaft to pinhole. Winner is closest shot to pinhole.

Last edited by TXRebel; 09-09-2023, 07:42 PM.

Im back. Successful hunt. My buddy arrowed a 6x6 old herd bull last evening of last day of season…30 minutes before sundown Thursday. Full passthru from 25 yards broadside. 73 yard recovery. He was a massive critter to pack out in 3 trips. It took us all day Friday to cut the meat off the quarters and pack him out.

Yall mustve been busy. No shpts on target.

Ill shoot this coming week Reb.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-17-2023, 01:42 PM. Reason: FullPassThruSpake

Comment

Congratulations to your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Congratulations to your friend.
        He was super happy. Im pretty sure I cried… on all fours that first haul… carrying both backstraps, neck and rib meat up the mountain 900’ elevation or so in minus 900 yards. That was brutal but what Ive trained to do. I found an alternate route for the hind quarters.
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-18-2023, 07:54 PM. Reason: TrainSpake

Comment

Pics and some write up.

(filedata/fetch?id=26588836&d=1695132041) (filedata/fetch?id=26588835&d=1695132022) (filedata/fetch?id=26588834&d=1695132003) A buddy drew a tag in a NM primitive weapons only unit. I went for the assist. We hunted hard for 6 days, stepping off at 6:40am and returning to camp no earlier than 9pm. At the

Comment

Working...
          X