ABA TBOT July 8th, 9th 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABA TBOT July 8th, 9th 2023

Next 3D Event for the Traditional Bowhunters of Texas -TBOT is Abilene Bowhunters Association July 8th, 9th. ****All New MRC class will be available too! This is a great club with lots of great terrain and ranges. See Y'all There! #tradlife #ntxtbot #abilenebowhuntersassociation #photoftheday #tbot2023

Click image for larger version

Name:	ABA.png
Views:	120
Size:	348.6 KB
ID:	26525349

I've shot there and it was a fun course. Wish I could make it but I'm not sure I can make isn't a full round yet.

Comment

5 1/2 hours one-way is a tad too far for me. Wish Cowtown would hold one.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I've shot there and it was a fun course. Wish I could make it but I'm not sure I can make isn't a full round yet.
        Blow your nose and come on!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
          5 1/2 hours one-way is a tad too far for me. Wish Cowtown would hold one.
          Cowtown has already had 2 this year!!!

Bisch

Comment

I must have missed the schedule on the second one. I looked. Unfortunately I missed both of them then.
            I'm trying to get the stamina back. I'm only good for 15 to 20 shots right now. Equilibrium is still questionable at times and yeah, there are times when the wanna sneeze is overwhelming too but that's improving. Hate to drive out there to struggle through just one round but I wanna . . .

Comment

It’s been 30 years since I shot in Buffalo Gap. I was still in high school shooting compounds with fingers. We killed a big rattler that was under one of the 3D targets. That was my biggest memory of that range. I’ll be in the area next year and plan on shooting next year’s TBOT there. Shooting a 3 day championship shoot here in the valley this weekend. Y’all have fun there.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                It’s been 30 years since I shot in Buffalo Gap. I was still in high school shooting compounds with fingers. We killed a big rattler that was under one of the 3D targets. That was my biggest memory of that range. I’ll be in the area next year and plan on shooting next year’s TBOT there. Shooting a 3 day championship shoot here in the valley this weekend. Y’all have fun there.
                Kick their *** Billy!

Comment

Buffalo Gap was one of the first 3D shoots I went to, and I thoroughly enjoyed the range. Very challenging. Like Steve, it's a bit of a stretch for a one day trip this particular weekend for us, but hopefully they'll have a good turnout. It's such a fun place to shoot.

Billy, save some of the medals for your fellow shooters. Good luck in the valley!

Comment

It's about an hour from our ranch. If I can sneak away tomorrow I an hole up there overnight and go give a round an attempt. Would have to be back in Fort Worth by 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X