Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Archery Club sets new Dates for the Texas Traditional Championship 3D Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
    Do y'all know of any clubs around Austin, Buda, Kye, or San Marcos area that has 3D archery range or shoots? Will y'all please pm me?
    Here ya go

For the latest club News & Information: May 10 Update Virtual Tour Become a Member Welcome to The Austin Archery Club! The Austin Archery Club (AAC) is a non-profit club open to archers of all ages and classes. Located northwest of Austin in the scenic Texas Hill Country, AAC has a membership dedicated to the […]

There's also a little known small (1.5 acre) range in Manchaka I've heard about.

Comment

Full Draw - I went to a 3-D trad shoot earlier this year at Canyon Lake Archery Club west of New Braunfels. Unfortunately, I don't remember the address, but it's in that area. I don't know if they keep their 3-D range open and available all the time, but they had a pretty good 3-D setup for the trad shoot last Spring. I'm sure there are other archery clubs around there with 3-D ranges for you to practice, and hopefully the Hill Country/Central Texas folks will weigh in and mention some more.

Comment

BISCH, thanks for posting. It has been several years so I had to re-register before I could post anything. Sorry about the wrong date. I must have forgotten, but at my age I am lucky to remember if I wore socks. My bad, not yours. Thanks Larry for catching it.

jmark100. The only ASA tournament posted in March was for Pro Am, Paris, Tx. March 23-25, even our ASA tournament is not posted yet. Is there another page that can be checked? Sorry for the overlap but I did try.

The club web page should be updated with the tournament details this week.

Comment

Originally posted by jmark100 View Post
          Concho Valley has ASA qualifier that weekend.

We have a huge trad group. I wish somebody would check on other shoot dates.
          Mark, we check other TRAD shoot dates and fill in where we can. There is no way with all the ASA, IBO, TBoT, and other shoots to not be on top of each other. We try hard not to put trad shoots on top of each other but the (mostly) compound shoots we cannot avoid!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by ferguson620 View Post
            BISCH, thanks for posting. It has been several years so I had to re-register before I could post anything. Sorry about the wrong date. I must have forgotten, but at my age I am lucky to remember if I wore socks. My bad, not yours. Thanks Larry for catching it.

jmark100. The only ASA tournament posted in March was for Pro Am, Paris, Tx. March 23-25, even our ASA tournament is not posted yet. Is there another page that can be checked? Sorry for the overlap but I did try.

The club web page should be updated with the tournament details this week.
            Hey, there, Don! Good to see you here.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Yee Haw, not going to be the same. Did four rounds in one day, first light to dark. What an experience.

Comment

Working...
              X