Need to talk to Old Shep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to talk to Old Shep

If anyone here knows a way to get in touch with David Sheppard please let me know. He had his Puma recurve stolen a couple of months ago and I have located it. Give me a call or a post if you can help. Man, I hate a friggen bow thief.

needs to be a hanging!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He posted on the other part of the forum a couple days ago. You might just PM him.

Comment

You didn't also happen to locate the thief did you?

Rick

Comment

Hey Bob, doesn't he giude out at the Solana Ranch (254-947-8331) in Salado? I think he lives across the inerstate from me if you want me to check.

Comment

I can try to holler at him too. I'll let you know if I can find him.

Dave

Comment

Shep pm'd me late last nite sounding quite suprized. He is gonna call today. We don't have the thief yet but I bet we will. Thanks for your help guys.

Comment

I talked to him this morning and he said he sent you a message yesterday evening. Hope all turns out like it should.

Dave

Comment

Boy howdy, that makes me mad. I don't know what I would do with somebody that put their hands on my Sarrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                    Boy howdy, that makes me mad. I don't know what I would do with somebody that put their hands on my Sarrels.
                    It wouldn't be a pretty sight I'm sure.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                      It wouldn't be a pretty sight I'm sure.

Matt
                      They would know why I need Jesus and that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                        I would buy tickets to see that

Comment

Everything is good. David got his bow and his shotgun back.

Comment

I'm glad the bow has been returned but everything is not good until that thief's azz is located on his shoulders. I don't know Ol Shep, but I hope he is the size of Goliath with a matching attitude.

Comment

If you didn't know him he might scare you. Great guy, big guy and lucky guy to get his gear back. Will keep you posted on whether the thief gets his. Hope he don't walk into too many bow shops and brag on his exploits.

Comment

Working...
                              X