Eeeeerrrrr.!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeeerrrrr.!!!!!

turning out to be bad season! Due to a "life change" lost my lease. A friend of the family gave permition to hunt his 60acers in lavaca county. That was cool. Had a week to scout and get some stands out. Have hunted hard for almost a month with a bow. Only seen two deer. One doe opening day. Too dark to shoot and just out of my range. Then nadda rest the season. Break in yesterday and pull out the 270WSM. need meat. See 10-15 does last night. Awsome right...ANTLER RESTRICTION COUNTY!!! ok, have noticed improvement over years. But think its time to open up one doe all year. There starting to take over. Bowhunters can't or will not control heard in area. Me, I have no problem if legal. Good note, pigs coming out between 8-10 pm. Think I will sit in stand bit longer

I understand your frustration. You're doing better than me...at least you're in the woods. Good luck brother!

Comment

Keep after them, Brian!!!

Bisch

Comment

It's never too l ate as long as the season is open! Good luck man!

Comment

I know the feeling.. when Im trying to get my fiance a deer, big buck and lots of deer at 10yds, when it time for me to get a shot, no deer comes within 27yds.

Comment

Keep at it. Good luck

Comment

best of luck

Comment

At least you're hunting I have not be able to soo far this year. Perspective.

Comment

Working...
                X