I now have deposits from Doug McCoy, Michael Cooper and Dustin Dean

Comment

There are room at the Marina about 4 miles from the farm

http://www.lakeopinesrv.com/ is their web site

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          There are room at the Marina about 4 miles from the farm

http://www.lakeopinesrv.com/ is their web site
          I'd split a room if someone is interested.. otherwise I've got a cot..

Comment

Check Paypal WAR FAB Donation/gift sent!

Comment

Okay,

Here is the list of confirmed spots. If I have someone wrong... screen name / real name...help me out. I know many of you, but not all by both handles.

1. Ol' Man - Doug McCoy

2. Michael Javi Cooper

3. Herford - Dustin Dean

4. Trad Doc - Larry Harris

5. Ron Melonie

6. Bisch

7. ENW

8. TWP

9. Oneway

That means that I have 9 confirmed. I am opening up to the next 4 on the list.

Comment

We have had 4 that I know of drop out of the original group. I have to go look at the other thread, but those on the first wait list...which was JTeLarkin, Sarrells, MI hunter,
                Tommy I believe.....I think there is a 90 percent chance there will be spots for you, check back in a week

You guys let me know if you are in for sure and get a hunt fee to Buff in the next week or so.

If any of these four guys decide they can not make it, or I don't hear from them in the next week....I will move down the list.

JTeLarkin
                Sarrells
                MI hunter
                Tommy

Comment

Mark, how far am i down the list?
                  Dt

Comment

This is an updated list of those who have sent Marty money or said the check is in the mail.

I have a couple of PM's out to the next in line, when I hear back from them. I will continue down the list until all spots are filled.

Doing my best to keep this updated and well organized.

1. Ol' Man - Doug McCoy

2. Michael Javi Cooper

3. Herford - Dustin Dean

4. Trad Doc - Larry Harris

5. Ron Melonie

6. Bisch

7. EnW

8. TWP

9. Oneway

10. MI hunter

11. Tommy

Comment

I do not know how far down the list he is but, Stumpshooter wants to come join in

Comment

Okay,

The list as I have compiled it, using dates and times of posts and pm to me goes like this.
                        These are those who have expressed and interest in a possible spot and are still waiting.

Killer Bee
                        Widdler
                        Meangene1969
                        Caughtand Hobble
                        Stumpshooter
                        Stick

I have enough pm's out to fill the remaining couple of spots, but if those asked decline, or someone has to cancel, I will ask in the order posted.

If I have left someone out or accidently missed one, please speak up and I will try and correct it if possible.

Once more, all are welcome to come and hang out and shoot the targets. If someone has a last minute thing come up, it is possible that if you are just there to hang out, you might get to hunt. So, if you come to hang out, pack so that you could hunt if that were to come to pass.

I am sorry we have to limit, I wish we could accomodate all that would like to come...but there is only so much room.

Comment

If this turns into an annual deal will it be about the same time of year? If so I'll start looking for in in early Nov.

Comment

Well, I heard back for one of our favorite bowyers, Bob Sarrells and he can't make the hunt. Killer Bee you are up if you want the spot.

I hope this turns into an annual event, or even a bi-annual. I hope everyone has fun and good memories. The first time you do anything, there are always some gliches..lol...but with this group, it will all work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                              Okay,

The list as I have compiled it, using dates and times of posts and pm to me goes like this.
                              These are those who have expressed and interest in a possible spot and are still waiting.

Killer Bee
                              Widdler
                              Meangene1969
                              Caughtand Hobble
                              Stumpshooter
                              Stick

I have enough pm's out to fill the remaining couple of spots, but if those asked decline, or someone has to cancel, I will ask in the order posted.

If I have left someone out or accidently missed one, please speak up and I will try and correct it if possible.

Once more, all are welcome to come and hang out and shoot the targets. If someone has a last minute thing come up, it is possible that if you are just there to hang out, you might get to hunt. So, if you come to hang out, pack so that you could hunt if that were to come to pass.

I am sorry we have to limit, I wish we could accomodate all that would like to come...but there is only so much room.
                              Mark, I still dont see my mane on the list.
                              Dean

Comment

That is because I sent you a PM offering you a spot. LOL. I guess you don't check your messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X