Feb at Buff's "WAR-FAB"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWP View Post
    Well guys, it happened. I've got meetings in OKC on Friday and Monday. I HATE to miss this, but I've got to do what the customer wants. Could double my income for this year so hopefully it will go smoothly and I can afford more custom bows and gear.

-Trevor
    Man sorry to hear about that Trevor! I was talking to old goat just the other day about you on the phone. Were your ears ringing?

Well, we will just have to meet up at another one. I was looking forward to seeing that static tip Stalker bow too if you got it yet.

Good luck with your meetings. Doubling your income is always a good thing!

Bisch

Comment

Absolutely! I'm going to do my best to get a new wave of folks into trad and want to bring them and myself to TBoT as well. What a great sport with awesome folks. I truly believe that this way of hunting/shooting will be an olive branch to those who don't hunt at all. What a more unintimidating way to get involved with the outdoors?

Sorry again. Was looking to learn and hear all about the stories of hunts gone by and hunts to come. As Bob Ruake wrote "I'm a fan of tiny gleaming fires."

Comment

I'm going to be lurking to see how y'all are doing. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Well guys it looks like ya'll are in for it now! I'm still coming and Bisch I'm bringing my A Game this time!!! The gloves are off buddy!

See ya'll on Friday!

Comment

Trevor,

Sorry to hear it, but understand completely. We will miss you.

I remember when we had 15 coming and a waiting list of half a dozen, now we are down to single digits I think.

We will still have a great time, and I think get a couple of animals. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Good luck, I hope y'all have a fun and safe trip... Please update regular so I'll have something to look forward while I'm at work this weekend

Comment

Who we are expecting.

1. Ol' Man - Doug McCoy

2. Herford - Dustin Dean

3. Stumpshooter - Jimmy

4. Bisch

5. EnW

6. Oneway

7. Tommy

8. Bmacbmac1

9. BigB

Comment

Yeah, I just got off the phone with another customer and I'll be spending Wed-Saturday in North Dakota. I just knew it would happen this way. But lots of work is a blessing and one my family is truly greatful for...now, the timing could use a little work.

Comment

I'm still in 100%

I have had a crisis though. I had a set of new arrows ordered and found out today that the order was never actually placed at Gander Mountain. Sweet. So, I've got 3 arrows left. All have broad heads. I better not miss.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by hereford View Post
                      I'm still in 100%

I have had a crisis though. I had a set of new arrows ordered and found out today that the order was never actually placed at Gander Mountain. Sweet. So, I've got 3 arrows left. All have broad heads. I better not miss.

Looking forward to it!
                      What arrows do you need? I might have some.

Comment

I'm still in 100%

Looking forward to it!

I have lots of different arrows, all .
                        Cut to 28" long but most any spine you could want.
                        What poundage bow you bringing?

Comment

I added another fellow
                          Not a TBHer but he will fit right in

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            I have lots of different arrows, all .
                            Cut to 28" long but most any spine you could want.
                            What poundage bow you bringing?
                            I shoot a David Oakes flat bow 58 at 28. I draw to 30 inches I think.

Comment

What arrow specs are you currently using? I don't have any woods in the spine or length you would need. I do have 5 full length beman 340 mfx that would likely work for you.

Comment

Dang.... just how big a boy are you???

Comment

Working...
                                X