Feb at Buff's "WAR-FAB"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
    Okay, after checking my PMs, I think (don't hold me to it) this is a current list.

If you are on this list and not coming, speak up. If you think you should be on the list and are not, speak up. If you want to come but were never on any lists...SPEAK UP.

1. Ol' Man - Doug McCoy

2. Herford - Dustin Dean

3. Stumpshooter - Jimmy

4. Ron Melonie

5. Bisch

6. EnW

7. TWP

8. Oneway

9. Tommy

10. Bmacbmac1

11. BigB

The hunt / event is only two weeks away. We are going to have a very good time.
    Looks Good to me, I will be making some Venison Jerky to share with everyone there. Looking forward to this...............

Also send Matt (Trick) a PM a I bet he wants to go...................
    Last edited by Oneway; 02-06-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast. Hate to miss it but Zach and I will be on the Chaparosa from the 8th to the 20th. Enjoy.

Comment

Ron,

As far as the sleeping arrangements go. There is a small buckhouse built into the Barn/Workshed. In there are 4 bunks. Bisch will have one of those as he will be getting there on Thursday. The others are unassigned, and I guess they go to first come first serve.

There is a lot of floor space for a cot or an air mattress in the area. There is also a little motel a couple of miles away on the lake. They may be booked by this time, not sure.

You could also camp outside the barn if you think you would be more comfortable (loud snoreing).

I hope this answers all the questions, if not, post them up.

Comment

So fired up to do this. Gonna be a haul, but I've driven way farther for not nearly as much fun.

I will bring a tent/bed roll. Let some of the more distiguished folks have the beds.

Comment

Oh yeah baby!!!

One week from today I'll be on the road to north east Texas!!!!!!!

Gonna get bloody!!!!!

Comment

Guys, as much as I've looked forward to this event, I'm going to have to back out. With the state things are in with my mom right now, I don't think I need to be any great distance away. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ron

Comment

Ron,

I'm sorry you will have to miss this but, I fully understand. Stay strong my friend. I pray for the best for you and your mother!

Comment

Sorry to hear this Ron!!!!!

Still sending prayer up for you and yours!

Bisch

Comment

Ron, no worries family always comes first.

I was really looking forward to meeting you. You will be missed.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mother. Will be added to prayers tonight. Good Lord willing we will be able to do more of these and you will be right in the middle of it all.

Comment

It looks like temps won't be to bad, but at this time they are forcasting possible rain on Saturday. I sure hope that is wrong. Not that we won't still have a good time. We can always hang out in the barn, grill, and tell stories if it's to bad to go shoot.

With many ground blinds, most will be out of the weather. But I will be packing my rain gear.

Cell phone coverage is spotty at best at the farm, so make sure you have the directions and any questions answered in case you can't reach us.

Safe travels and I will see you guys on Friday.

Comment

My wife is planning on coming with me this weekend. She wants to know if there is a stove or microwave and pots and pans. I saw a post about a grill; do we need charcoal or propane?

Comment

I think there is a microwave, I believe Marty said the grill is gas. I do not think there is a stove yet.

Comment

Last ime I was there (December) there was a gas grill. Also there was a small microwave in the bunkhouse.

Bisch

Comment

Well guys, it happened. I've got meetings in OKC on Friday and Monday. I HATE to miss this, but I've got to do what the customer wants. Could double my income for this year so hopefully it will go smoothly and I can afford more custom bows and gear.

-Trevor

Comment

Working...
                                X