Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

looking forward to using these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to using these

as far as i know, i don't have any amerind blood, but i should. here's a pic of what i plan to take a deer with this season. the outer 2 are recently napped. the middle one came from a site below house mountain about 15 miles from our lease. if i had any idea why zero of my pics are amenable to this site, i'd do something about it. i have never been able to post a pic. what am i doing wrong?

I put all my pics on photo bucket and they have a thing that you can copy a IMG code and paste it on here!

Comment

The pics have to be equal to or smaller than 640 x 480 pixels. Sounds like you got some really cool rocks to hunt with though.

Bisch

Comment

M-2 should be along any minute now to post a link to the step-by-step instructions she posted on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
          as far as i know, i don't have any amerind blood, but i should. here's a pic of what i plan to take a deer with this season. the outer 2 are recently napped. the middle one came from a site below house mountain about 15 miles from our lease. if i had any idea why zero of my pics are amenable to this site, i'd do something about it. i have never been able to post a pic. what am i doing wrong?
          And just as fletcherfor2 predicted, here I am.

How to Post Pics - see post #4

Bisch is right about the size. Resize large pics before you attempt the steps I outlined in the thread above and you'll be good to go.

Comment

here goes nothing
            Attached Files

Comment

Cool looking points

Comment

i would like to hunt with stone this year.

Comment

What kind of glue are you using?

Comment

Working...
                  X