Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jefecinco View Post
    Are you taking that to New Mexico?
    No not this time but I might be flying it home on my way back from NM in Nov.
    That is if they get the work done to it by then or I don't sell it first.
    I would trade it for your Yota Jeff

Comment

A little wash and wax and she'll be ready to go. Nice find.

Comment

Wow

Comment

I wouldn't know what to do with it. She is pretty though. With your history, the over under on you selling it is 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefecinco View Post
            I wouldn't know what to do with it. She is pretty though. With your history, the over under on you selling it is 6 months.

Comment

Had Mike already sold his part of the other plane Kirby?

Comment

Very cool, one day you get up flying we will coordinate and I will talk to you on one of the frequencies

Comment

Nice project.
                  Makes me want to get back into flying.
                  Enjoy

Comment

Can you hunt hogs out of it?????

Comment

I remember the time my brother bought a little plane from his crop dusting buddy. My brother got his license from someone in Mexia in like 3 months, no, I don't think it was really a legal deal. Anyway, asked me if I wanted to go up for a ride the day after he got his license. I jumped in and off we go, once we were airborne he said what most people would have freaked out over. I haven't gotten my landings down yet, might be a little rough! Turned out, there was a HUGE difference between his definition of rough and mine!!! Luckely we made it back to solid ground with lots of one wheel hopping this way and that, from one side of the runway to the other. I still love to get in planes and I THINK I wouldn't mind trying the parachute thiny as well. That's a nice looking plane you got Kirby, you can't help but make some money off that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Had Mike already sold his part of the other plane Kirby?
                        No Bob I just could not afford his part. Nice plane but a little out of my budget

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                          Very cool, one day you get up flying we will coordinate and I will talk to you on one of the frequencies
                          Sounds good buddy

Comment

Cool old plane Kirby... Now make it new again and lets go flying as long as I get to sit by the door and hold the parachute..

Comment

Working...
                            X